- NEMS/MEMS Technology-Enabled Suspended Structures
- ... innovative suspended structures such as cantilevers and bridges made out of single crystal diamond for nano/micro electromechanical system (NEMS/MEMS). ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS technology
- Wi-Fi to Take LBS Prize
- Other emerging LBS technologies include MEMs, barcodes, NFC/RFiD, Bluetooth, and TV. In the future, ABI believes location solutions won't be a case of ...
yesterday Connected World Magazine - MEMS technology
- MEMS packaging conference planned for 2011
- (December 28, 2010) -- The University of Michigan College of Engineering will present Packaging for MEMS March 31 to April 1, 2011, in Boston, MA. ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- 2010 auto MEMS shipments hit all-time high | News about ...
- Mandated safety technologies including electronic stability control and tire pressure monitoring systems accounted for the lion's share of the new MEMS sensor growth. New auto applications include gas sensors to monitor air quality, ...
EEOL yesterday - MEMS business
- Darpa to fund MEMS R&D
- The entities will also devise a three-dimensional (3-D) micro-electro-mechanical-systems (MEMS) high density capacitor with increased energy storage for ...
yesterday EETimes.com - MEMS business
- Car MEMS Sensors Achieve Record Sales in 2010
- ... the market for automotive microelectromechanical system (MEMS) sensors will expand to record size in 2010, according to the market research firm iSuppli ...
yesterday PCB007 (press release) - MEMS business
- I-Micronews - MEMS CORPORATE/FINANCE: COme to WIN in leveraging ...
- More MEMS CORPORATE/FINANCE news. Teledyne Technologies to acquire DALSA Corporation... Dec 22nd. ISSYS awarded two grants for Its wireless, batteryless implants and drug infusion medical ... Dec 21st ...
yesterday - MEMS business
- Automotive MEMS growth driven by safety. | WiiZeels.com
- Although unit shipments of automotive MEMS sensors grew 32% in 2010 to 662m units, 2011 unit growth will be 7% with a pick-up in 2012, according to iSuppli.
firstname.lastname@example.org today - MEMS business
- Nanodots Breakthrough May Lead to 'A Library on One Chip'
- The new chip stems from a breakthrough in the use of nanodots, or nanoscale magnets, and represents a significant advance in computer-memory technology. ...
2010-12-27 U.S. News & World Report - Nanotechnology
MNX offers commercial e-beam lithography services using a state-of-the-art Vistec EBPG 5000+ direct-write tool. This affordable service provides you with the best performance and fastest turnaround times in the industry.
- 50MHz scan speed
- Spot size below 2.5 nm
- Large scan field size
- Fast cycle times
- SPIE Photonics West
- 2011-01-22 - 2011-01-27
San Francisco, CA USA
Hear the latest research on the fabrication and processing of MOEMS and MEMS for industrial applications
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users