Wishing you a healthy and prosperous road ahead - Happy New Year from MNX
- Energy Harvesting from Ambient Vibration and Ocean Waves ...
- There also have been significant studies on the use of microelectromechanical (MEM) systems.1,4,5,8,11,13,18 However, MEMs have not been proved in demanding applications such as installations on shoe soles16 and truck tires.19 The power ...
Neil Schulman today - MEMS technology
- Why Chip Makers Must Keep Innovating
- Increasingly, digital gyroscopes and MEMS (micro-electro-mechanical systems) chip sets will not only bring more information and functionality to the ...
today Forbes Digital Download (blog) - MEMS technology
- Qualcomm Plans $1B Mirasol Factory in Taiwan
- The highly reflective, low-power displays use micro-electromechanical (MEMS) technology instead of backlighting and can be viewed in direct sunlight. ...
today Wireless Week - MEMS business
- IPhone 4 boosts MEMS microphone shipments
- Shipments of MEMS microphones are set to grow nearly 58 percent in 2010, thanks largely to their inclusion in Apple Inc.'s iPhone 4, according to market research firm iSuppli Corp. Read more on Microwave Engineering Online ...
admin today - MEMS business
- Samsung, Elpida and Tohoku Univ Discuss 3D IC at RTI Conference(2)
- Ikeda indicates that Elpida will initially stay with backside copper TSV on 50 um thick silicon. “Backside copper TSV in 50 um silicon give far less issues ...
today ECNmag.com - MEMS business
- IBM and TSMC Discuss 3D IS vs Scaling(2)
- Since modern processors contain 60-70% embedded memory, taking that memory off chip and using TSV to make such stacked memory low latency and high bandwidth ...
today ECNmag.com - MEMS business
- 2010 auto MEMS shipments record 32.1% growth
- Mandated safety technologies drove automotive MEMS chip shipments to hit a record high of 66.23 crore units which is a 32.1 per cent growth, according to ...
today EE Times India - MEMS business
- Back Issues: Teledyne to Acquire Dalsa for $342 Million
- Headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, Dalsa is a supplier of high performance digital imaging and microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), ...
today Automation World - MEMS business
- MEMSIC, INC. (NASDAQ: MEMS) Closes Above 200-Day Moving Average, Hits $3.40
- (NASDAQ: MEMS) closed above its 200-day moving average on Friday. The stock has a 200-day moving average of $2.70 and last traded at $3.40. ...
2010-12-31 American Banking News - MEMS business
- A nanoscale biofuel cell for self-powered nanotechnology devices
- (Nanowerk Spotlight) Nanotechnology researchers working on self-powered nanodevices – nanoscale systems that scavenge energy from their surrounding environment – have been experimenting with various power sources ranging from ...
today - Nanotechnology
- DARPA invests millions in Notre Dame's nano research
- ... the fundamentals of computer-based arithmetic, and the interactions between the nanoscale magnets are then used to process information,” adds team ...
today South Bend Tribune - Nanotech business
MNX offers commercial e-beam lithography services using a state-of-the-art Vistec EBPG 5000+ direct-write tool. This affordable service provides you with the best performance and fastest turnaround times in the industry.
- 50MHz scan speed
- Spot size below 2.5 nm
- Large scan field size
- Fast cycle times
- SPIE Photonics West
- 2011-01-22 - 2011-01-27
San Francisco, CA USA
Hear the latest research on the fabrication and processing of MOEMS and MEMS for industrial applications
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users