Wishing you a healthy and prosperous road ahead - Happy New Year from MNX
- 2011: The Year of the Personal Robot?
- ... has begun a two-year project to integrate its advanced sensor technology—including microelectromechanical system (MEMS), accelerometers, gyroscopes, ...
today Scientific American - MEMS technology
- A Blood Test for Cancer
- A microfluidics chip designed to capture cancer cells circulating in the blood is taking a step closer to clinical use, thanks to a new partnership between ...
yesterday MIT Technology Review (blog) - MEMS technology
- RPI team's nano material helps recharge batteries faster
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute professor Nikhil Koratkar and his research team have developed a nano-sized material that could lead to a new generation of ...
today Bizjournals.com - Nanotechnology
- Exotic discovery made in soft polymer
- The interesting thing about block copolymers is that they can spontaneously self-assemble into tiny nanoscale structures, including spheres, when cooled. ...
today PhysOrg.com - Nanotechnology
- Imagining a New Skin That's Able to Repel Ice
- Matthias Schrader/AP Researchers say that frost building can be better controlled by creating a surface with nanoscale texturing. ...
yesterday New York Times - Nanotechnology
- NanoHorizons Raises $2.1M - cbl
- NanoHorizons invents, designs, and manufactures nanoscale silver additives that add antimicrobial characteristics to consumer, commercial, and industrial ...
today Citybizlist (press release) - Nanotech business
MNX offers commercial e-beam lithography services using a state-of-the-art Vistec EBPG 5000+ direct-write tool. This affordable service provides you with the best performance and fastest turnaround times in the industry.
- 50MHz scan speed
- Spot size below 2.5 nm
- Large scan field size
- Fast cycle times
- SPIE Photonics West
- 2011-01-22 - 2011-01-27
San Francisco, CA USA
Hear the latest research on the fabrication and processing of MOEMS and MEMS for industrial applications
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users