Wishing you a healthy and prosperous road ahead - Happy New Year from MNX
- Georgia Tech Professor Receives IEEE Fellow Status for Contribution in MEMS ...
- ... Computer Engineering, received his IEEE Fellow citation “for contributions to micro and nanofabrication technologies for microelectromechanical systems. ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- Movea's motion-sensing chips will make TV remotes smarter
- The chip technology includes wireless radio, micro-electro mechanical systems (MEMS) chips that can detect acceleration, and processors. ...
today VentureBeat - MEMS business
- InvenSense Announces That LG Electronics Selects IXZ-500 Dual-Axis Gyroscope ...
- The Magic Motion remote control integrates a MEMS gyroscope and an innovative graphical user interface allowing for simple and intuitive hand movements to ...
today Trading Markets (press release) - MEMS business
- New Nanomaterial Could Dramatically Speed Plug-in Vehicle Charging
- The key to the RPI nanomaterial is its added surface area, which results mostly from an expanded scoop-shaped layer of silicon that reduces stress from ...
today PluginCars.com - Nanotechnology
- "Nanoscoops" Could Spark New Generation of Electric Automobile Batteries
- Made from a carbon (C) nanorod base topped with a thin layer of nanoscale aluminum (Al) and a “scoop” of nanoscale silicon (Si), the structures are flexible ...
today U.S. News & World Report - Nanotechnology
MNX offers commercial e-beam lithography services using a state-of-the-art Vistec EBPG 5000+ direct-write tool. This affordable service provides you with the best performance and fastest turnaround times in the industry.
- 50MHz scan speed
- Spot size below 2.5 nm
- Large scan field size
- Fast cycle times
- SPIE Photonics West
- 2011-01-22 - 2011-01-27
San Francisco, CA USA
Hear the latest research on the fabrication and processing of MOEMS and MEMS for industrial applications
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users