- Simple, ingenious way to create lab-on-a-chip devices could become a model for ...
- The Microfluidics Lab, developed by Dr. Anas Chalah, Director of Instructional Technology at SEAS, takes advantage of a simple but ingenious new method of ...
today EurekAlert (press release) - MEMS technology
- PC's Semiconductors Blog: ST, Bluechiip to co-operate in ...
- INDIA: STMicroelectronics and Bluechiip Limited, an innovative early-stage company that has developed a groundbreaking tracking solution, today announced that the two companies are to cooperate in the manufacturing of unique MEMS-based ...
Pradeep Chakraborty today - MEMS business
- UMC adds MEMS sensors to foundry model
- LONDON – Foundry chipmaker United Microelectronics Corp. has started producing microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) sensor products for customers and has ...
today EETimes.com - MEMS business
- Remote Alcohol Monitors Gain Wider Acceptance
- The device, known as the Mitsubishi Electronic Monitoring System, or MEMS for short, takes the picture of the person taking the test. In less than a minute, ...
yesterday WRTV Indianapolis - MEMS business
- Stereo MEMS microphone
- STMicroelectronics has introduced a low-power MEMS microphone targeting existing and emerging audio applications across a range of market segments, ...
today Dataweek (press release) - MEMS business
- Imaging Between a Rock and a Hard Tooth
- We need to understand this architecture on the nanoscale level to design new materials intelligently. Otherwise we really have no idea what is going on. ...
today Photonics.com - Nanotechnology
- Single molecules probe tiny hotspots
- Researchers in the US are the first to use single fluorescent dye molecules to probe the local electromagnetic fields inside nanoscale "hotspots" on metal ...
today physicsworld.com - Nanotechnology
- Effects of atomic-scale roughness on adhesion between diamond surfaces
- ... and ab initio density functional theory (DFT), they investigated the adhesive physics and mechanics of nanoscale interfaces between diamond surfaces. ...
today PhysOrg.com - Nanotechnology
The course will address techniques for packaging (wafer level and die), packaging equipment, and device testing. Specific examples of MEMS packages will be used to illustrate the equipment and processes to be considered for MEMS devices. Various packaging schemes will be presented and their strengths and shortcomings will be discussed.
Supplier and vendor activities in support of MEMS and future packaging trends will be discussed and information on the status of MEMS packaging and how it is evolving will be presented.
Click here to register
- SPIE Photonics West
- 2011-01-22 - 2011-01-27
San Francisco, CA USA
Hear the latest research on the fabrication and processing of MOEMS and MEMS for industrial applications
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Packaging for MEMS
- 2011-03-31 - 2011-04-01
Understanding MEMS Packaging is Critical to a Viable Product
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users