- Microtechnology: An alignment assignment
- By ResearchSEA Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), which consist of tiny moving parts driven by electrical signals, have found ready applications in ...
yesterday R & D Magazine - MEMS technology
- Radant Mems Investors Provide a Grant Round of Funding
- Radant Mems closed a grant round of funding from Department of Defense.
the Chubby Team today - MEMS business
- High School Teacher Develops New Method of Creating Lab-on-a-Chip Devices
- "Harvard University shaped the emergence of the field of microfluidics and soft lithography through the leading research conducted in the labs of George ...
today DailyTech - MEMS business
- QualityStocks: QualityStocks News - Tegal Corp. (TGAL) and se2quel Partners ...
- The company's plasma etch tools enable sophisticated manufacturing techniques, such as 3D interconnect structures formed by intricate silicon etch, ...
today Trading Markets (press release) - MEMS business
- Bluechiip's Tracking Tag Technology to be Coupled with STMicroelectronics ...
- STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM), the leading supplier of MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) devices for consumer and portable applications, ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- Apple's Chip Buying Particularly Optimistic, Says RBS
- STM should get a boost for its MEMS business from Apple's strong orders, he writes. MEMS are used for the gyroscope and accelerometer in the iPhone, etc. ...
today Barron's (blog) - MEMS business
- Nanomaterials for next-generation ultrafast lithium storage
- Nanomaterials for next-generation ultrafast lithium storage.
today - Nanotechnology
- A Better Way To Convert Waste Heat
- It seems that earlier attempts at this kind of “nanoscale inclusion in bulk material” had boosted the energy conversion efficiency of lead telluride, ...
today EarthTechling - Nanotechnology
The course will address techniques for packaging (wafer level and die), packaging equipment, and device testing. Specific examples of MEMS packages will be used to illustrate the equipment and processes to be considered for MEMS devices. Various packaging schemes will be presented and their strengths and shortcomings will be discussed.
Supplier and vendor activities in support of MEMS and future packaging trends will be discussed and information on the status of MEMS packaging and how it is evolving will be presented.
Click here to register
- SPIE Photonics West
- 2011-01-22 - 2011-01-27
San Francisco, CA USA
Hear the latest research on the fabrication and processing of MOEMS and MEMS for industrial applications
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Packaging for MEMS
- 2011-03-31 - 2011-04-01
Understanding MEMS Packaging is Critical to a Viable Product
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users