- Carrier wafers for TSV
- For the processing of thin Si or GaAs wafers rigid carriers are needed – for example in TSV processes on thin Si wafers. Since the accuracy of the resulting ...
today ECNmag.com - MEMS technology
- Discera Ships World's Highest Performance MEMS Oscillators with ...
- China: Discera, Inc., a leading provider of silicon timing technology announced the volume availability of the world's highest performance MEMS oscillators.
admin today - MEMS technology
- High school teacher creates microfluidic devices using a photocopier
- By Ben Coxworth Microfluidic technology, in which liquid is made to pass through “microchannels” that are often less than a millimeter in width, ...
today Gizmag - MEMS technology
- Rambus gets ready to fill its pockets with MEMS patents - Because ...
- Patent outfit Rambus does not seem to think it has enough patents to scare the bejesus out of the IT industry.After nearly everyone in the industry has had to pay something to the outfit to make its team of m'learned friends go away, ...
Nick Farrell today - MEMS business
- Equipment COO calculation for PV, LED, FPD, MEMS: Participate in SEMI standard ...
- ... to Calculate Cost Of Ownership [COO] Metrics for Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment) to include related industries such as PV, LED, FPD, and MEMS. ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Qualcomm eyes the e-reader market
- The underlying technology is known as interferometric modulation and uses micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) technology. The displays work by reflecting ...
today ElectronicsWeekly.com - MEMS business
- E M Optomechanical Announces New Low-Cost 3D MEMS Profiler for ...
- E M Optomechanical Announces New Low-Cost 3D MEMS Profiler for Under $20K.
today - MEMS business
- Researchers use nanoscale transistors to study single-molecule ...
- Nano PacMan, self-illuminating flowers and other winning nanotechnology images.
today - Nanotechnology
The course will address techniques for packaging (wafer level and die), packaging equipment, and device testing. Specific examples of MEMS packages will be used to illustrate the equipment and processes to be considered for MEMS devices. Various packaging schemes will be presented and their strengths and shortcomings will be discussed.
Supplier and vendor activities in support of MEMS and future packaging trends will be discussed and information on the status of MEMS packaging and how it is evolving will be presented.
Click here to register
- SPIE Photonics West
- 2011-01-22 - 2011-01-27
San Francisco, CA USA
Hear the latest research on the fabrication and processing of MOEMS and MEMS for industrial applications
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Packaging for MEMS
- 2011-03-31 - 2011-04-01
Understanding MEMS Packaging is Critical to a Viable Product
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users