- Faster and more efficient microstructuring
- By Barbara Stump For the third time, experts in the field of micromachining met at the invitation of 3D-Micromac at ISL 2010, the International Symposium on ...
yesterday OptoIQ - MEMS technology
- New MEMS Manufacturing Approaches Pave the Way to Smaller, More ...
- Wafer bonding is the direct competitor for CMOS MEMS approach”, says Dr Eric Mounier. For example, microbolometer players are more and more considering wafer bonding approach to stack the MEMS to the ROIC wafer. ...
admin today - MEMS technology
- Microfluidics lab made with PowerPoint and a photocopier
- A high school physics teacher in Cambridge, Massachusetts has made a handy, DIY microfluidic chip with Microsoft PowerPoint, a photocopier and a slide of ...
today Wired.co.uk - MEMS technology
- STMicroelectronics And Bluechiip To Cooperate In Manufacturing
- Geneva and Melbourne VIC /PRNewswire/ - STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM ), the leading supplier of MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) devices for ...
today RFID Solutions Online (press release) - MEMS business
- United Microelectronics to Produce Customer CMOS-MEMS Sensor Products
- United Microelectronics has declared that the company has manufactured customer Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) sensor products at its foundry. ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS business
- Keynote Photonics Introduces DLP(R) FlexLight(TM) Projectors
- Keynote Photonics, a developer of DLP® MEMs solutions, at SPIE Photonics West today announced its ground-breaking Keynote DLP® FlexLight® L-series projector ...
today PR Web (press release) - MEMS business
- Rambus buys lighting technology
- The portfolio includes technology for general lighting, LCD backlighting, and microelectromechanical system (MEMS) displays. In addition, Imagine Designs' ...
yesterday EETimes.com - MEMS business
- New material enables 'information sorting' at the speed of light
- The researchers are studying the science of 'nanoplasmonic devices' whose key components are tiny nanoscale metal structures, more than 1000 times smaller ...
today PhysOrg.com - Nanotechnology
- Practical holography at SPIE Photonics West
- He and his colleagues are using nanotechnology to embed information on the nanoscale within information on the macroscale. That goal is hard to reach if, ...
today PhysicsToday.org (blog) - Nanotechnology
The course will address techniques for packaging (wafer level and die), packaging equipment, and device testing. Specific examples of MEMS packages will be used to illustrate the equipment and processes to be considered for MEMS devices. Various packaging schemes will be presented and their strengths and shortcomings will be discussed.
Supplier and vendor activities in support of MEMS and future packaging trends will be discussed and information on the status of MEMS packaging and how it is evolving will be presented.
Click here to register
- SPIE Photonics West
- 2011-01-22 - 2011-01-27
San Francisco, CA USA
Hear the latest research on the fabrication and processing of MOEMS and MEMS for industrial applications
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Packaging for MEMS
- 2011-03-31 - 2011-04-01
Understanding MEMS Packaging is Critical to a Viable Product
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users