- 'Industry's first' programmable clock generator with LVCMOS and differential ...
- SiTime has announced the availability of a 3-PLL, 5 output device claimed to be the 'world's first' MEMS based clock generator to offer mixed LVCMOS and ...
today New Electronics - MEMS technology
- United Microelectronics to Produce Customer CMOS-MEMS Sensor Products
- United Microelectronics has declared that the company has manufactured customer Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) sensor products at its foundry. ...
yesterday AZoSensors - MEMS business
- MEMSahibs rule roost until 2014 - Tablets will keep on taking them ...
- This is represents somewhat of a turn around for the MEMS industry which was floundering previously to an extent, with two years of decline up until 2010 when revenues rose by 18.3 percent as compared to 2009. ...
Matthew Finnegan today - MEMS business
- Microvisk's Third Funding Round for MEMS Technology is Oversubscribed
- MEMS technology is used in the computer projector, iPhone and Nintendo Wii as well as in car engines. Microvisk's 'SmartStrip' is a disposable strip that ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- STMicroelectronics and Bluechiip Cooperate in Manufacturing of Unique MEMS ...
- STMicroelectronics a supplier of MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) devices for consumer and portable applications, and Bluechiip Limited, ...
today RFID-Ready (press release) - MEMS business
- Silicon Labs buys SpectraLinear
- ... announced the acquisition of Silicon Valley-based Silicon Clocks, an early stage company creating microelectromechanical system (MEMS) technology. ...
today EETimes.com - MEMS business
- MEMS Market Sees Growth on High Demand of iPhone 4
- With the iPhone 4 paving the way, global demand for microelectromechanical system (MEMS) devices in cell phones will rise robustly during the coming years, ...
today PCB007 (press release) - MEMS business
- Teem Photonics chooses PI's NanoCube® for 3D structuring applications
- Typically used in microfluidics, cell biology and the manufacture of photonic crystal structures in micro-optics, the µFab3D system uses two-photon ...
today PRLog.Org (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Artificial nano material advances optical components
- January 26, 2011 -- An international team of scientists led by King's College London has taken a step closer towards developing optical components for ...
today ElectroIQ - Nanotechnology
- Making a point
- Northwestern University researchers have developed a new technique for rapidly prototyping nanoscale devices and structures that is so inexpensive the ...
today EurekAlert (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Nanowires exhibit giant piezoelectricity
- In terms of fundamental science, these results further previous conclusions that matter at the nanoscale has different properties. ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Enso Acquires Majority of Carbodeon to Boost Nanomaterials in Finland
- Enso Acquires Majority of Carbodeon to Boost Nanomaterials in Finland.
today - Nanotech business
The course will address techniques for packaging (wafer level and die), packaging equipment, and device testing. Specific examples of MEMS packages will be used to illustrate the equipment and processes to be considered for MEMS devices. Various packaging schemes will be presented and their strengths and shortcomings will be discussed.
Supplier and vendor activities in support of MEMS and future packaging trends will be discussed and information on the status of MEMS packaging and how it is evolving will be presented.
Click here to register
- SPIE Photonics West
- 2011-01-22 - 2011-01-27
San Francisco, CA USA
Hear the latest research on the fabrication and processing of MOEMS and MEMS for industrial applications
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Packaging for MEMS
- 2011-03-31 - 2011-04-01
Understanding MEMS Packaging is Critical to a Viable Product
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users