- NextGenLog: #MEMS: "Disposable Lab-on-a-Chip Cures Diagnostic Debacle"
- #MEMS: "Disposable Lab-on-a-Chip Cures Diagnostic Debacle". For over a decade, the laboratory on-a-chip has been touted as a solution to world-health problems, promising to provide affordable medical diagnostics even in remote areas. ...
rcj@SpiritOne.com (R. Colin Johnson) yesterday - MEMS technology
- Microsponges from seaweed may save lives
- When a fluid sample is put into the disposable device, microfluidic channels direct it to the sponges, which are infused with antibodies that detect and ...
today EurekAlert (press release) - MEMS technology
- Audio Processor boosts sound quality in miniature equipment.
- February 9, 2011 - Supplied in 7 x 7 x 1 mm QFN package, SoundTerminal® STA321MP integrates interface for direct connection to MEMS digital microphone as ...
today ThomasNet Industrial News Room (press release) - MEMS technology
- DiCon Fiberoptics Introduces Compact MEMS Tunable Optical Bandpass Filter
- DiCon Fiberoptics has introduced a third-generation, compact 50 GHz MEMS Tunable Optical Bandpass Filter. The new filter is 40% smaller when compared to ...
yesterday AZoOptics.com (press release) - MEMS business
- Global Microscopes Market to Exceed US$2.4 Billion by 2015, According to a New ...
- Developments in areas involving semiconductors, MEMS (micro electrical mechanical systems), nanotechnology and other material sciences have also helped ...
today San Francisco Chronicle (press release) - MEMS business
- SPTS Wins New 300mm PVD Order From CEA-Leti
- The 300mm system will be used for advanced Through-Silicon-Via (TSV) development at Leti's newly-inaugurated 300mm fab extension in Grenoble, France. ...
today Nanowerk LLC - MEMS business
- 2011 SEMATECH Knowledge Series | EDA Blog
- Workshop on Metrology for 3D Interconnect July 13, 2011; San Francisco, California This workshop focuses on how new and existing wafer metrology technologies can be utilized, modified or enhanced to measure and improve 3D interconnect ...
Ken Cheung today - Nanotechnology
- Three scientists named fellows of American Physics Society
- Santiago directs the Stanford Microfluidics Laboratory. He was selected for his work in discovering new measurement methods and new ways to characterize and ...
today The Stanford Daily - Nanotechnology
- Novel device sheds light on the beauty of nanoscale science
- Novel device sheds light on the beauty of nanoscale science.
today - Nanotechnology
- Multi-photon photoresists said to beat UV
- "Our goal is to use visible light to produce nanoscale features." The new multi-photon technique, called Resolution Augmentation through Photo-Induced ...
yesterday EETimes.com - Nanotechnology
- Harvard Team Makes Programmable Logic from Nanowires
- For instance, the tiles might make a controller for some microelectromechanical device, so it wouldn't need to be wired to a larger external processor. ...
today IEEE Spectrum - Nanotechnology
- The World's First Programmable Nanoprocessor Takes Complex Circuitry to the ...
- By Clay Dillow Posted 02.09.2011 at 1:00 pm 0 Comments The World's First Programmable Nanoprocessor An electron microscopy image shows a programmable ...
today Popular Science - Nanotechnology
- UAlbany Nanocollege Hosts 150 Leaders And Executives In Clean Energy For ...
- "We're proud to partner with the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering to help encourage New York's next generation of clean-energy entrepreneurs," ...
today Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotech business
- Notre Dame to host nanotechnology, engineering competition
- "We want to meet the best and brightest undergraduates interested in nanoscale science and engineering," said Alan Seabaugh, a Notre Dame professor of ...
today South Bend Tribune - Nanotech business
The course will address techniques for packaging (wafer level and die), packaging equipment, and device testing. Specific examples of MEMS packages will be used to illustrate the equipment and processes to be considered for MEMS devices. Various packaging schemes will be presented and their strengths and shortcomings will be discussed.
Supplier and vendor activities in support of MEMS and future packaging trends will be discussed and information on the status of MEMS packaging and how it is evolving will be presented.
Click here to register
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2011-03-16 - 2011-03-17
Doubletree San Jose Hotel
Strategies to Reduce Time and Cost of MEMS End-of-Line Testing
- Packaging for MEMS
- 2011-03-31 - 2011-04-01
Understanding MEMS Packaging is Critical to a Viable Product
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users