- Industrial Sourcing News: SiTime introduces first MEMS based ...
- A new Post "SiTime introduces first MEMS based programmable clock generator with LVCMOS and differential outputs" was written on the February 10, 2011 at 2:24 am on "IC Marketplace". Unique SiT9105 expands clock generator portfolio and ...
Jihsin Wang today - MEMS technology
- STMicroelectronics Leading the Charge for Sensing New User Interfaces at ...
- ST is the top supplier of MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) devices for consumer and portable applications, with the leading market share in key ...
today PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS business
- Struggling X-Fab names co-CEO
- In some ways, X-Fab has lost its focus; it has entered into several areas, such as opto, sensors, MEMS and even printed electronics. ...
today EETimes.com - MEMS business
- Global Smart Sensors Market to Reach US$6.0 Billion by 2015, According to New ...
- However, recent advancements in sensing technologies and supporting technologies such as MEMS and bluetooth, and growing acceptance of IEEE interface ...
today San Francisco Chronicle (press release) - MEMS business
- Workshop on Intelligent Sensor Hub Call for Papers « MEMSblog
- February 10, 2011 by MEMS Industry Group. Originally posted on Freescale's Smart Mobile Devices Embedded Beat Blog. Contributed by Mike Stanley. Last summer, Freescale broke ground with the announcement of its MMA9550L Xtrinsic Motion ...
MEMS Industry Group today - MEMS business
- Tegal announces sale of DRIE assets to SPTS for USD2.1m
- ... a wholly-owned Tegal subsidiary that was formed after the company acquired the DRIE assets of Alcatel Micro Machining Systems in September 2008. ...
today Trading Markets (press release) - MEMS business
- Visible light nanoscaling enhances photolithography
- University of Maryland research team says that the use of multi-photon photoresists enabling visible light to achieve nanoscale resolution that is inversely ...
today EE Times India - Nanotechnology
- Technology in human trials to spot cardiac disease, cancer, drug abuse
- PBNCs combine microfluidics, nanotechnology, advanced optics and electronics to enable quick, painless diagnostic tests for a wide range of diseases at ...
today Sify - Nanotech business
The course will address techniques for packaging (wafer level and die), packaging equipment, and device testing. Specific examples of MEMS packages will be used to illustrate the equipment and processes to be considered for MEMS devices. Various packaging schemes will be presented and their strengths and shortcomings will be discussed.
Supplier and vendor activities in support of MEMS and future packaging trends will be discussed and information on the status of MEMS packaging and how it is evolving will be presented.
Click here to register
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2011-03-16 - 2011-03-17
Doubletree San Jose Hotel
Strategies to Reduce Time and Cost of MEMS End-of-Line Testing
- Packaging for MEMS
- 2011-03-31 - 2011-04-01
Understanding MEMS Packaging is Critical to a Viable Product
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users