- Micron to reveal tech it says increases chip speed 20-fold
- Micron uses through-silicon via (TSV) technology to stack memory on top of a controller chip ('logic layer'). The on-chip controller is the key to ...
yesterday CNET - MEMS technology
- STMicroelectronics and bTendo to Develop the World's Smallest Focus-Free ...
- The solution is based on bTendo's innovative Scanning Laser Projection engine technology and ST's leading MEMS (Micro-Electro Mechanical Systems) expertise, ...
today PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS technology
- Harvard University Researchers Fabricate MEMS Paper Sensors
- A team of researchers working at Harvard University have fabricated an MEMS force sensor from paper, making it cost- effective and almost disposable. ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS technology
- I-Micronews - MEMS TECHNO: Sensonor announces the SP400, an ...
- Sensonor is a global leader in high precision MEMS technology; designing and manufacturing advanced, integrated gyro and pressure sensors for harsh environments. Based on a continuous MEMS activity since 1965, Sensonor pioneered the ...
today - MEMS technology
- Tech Trends
- The microbolometer, a detector based on micro-electromechanical (MEMS) technology, detects changes in temperature caused by the incoming 8-12 æm heat ...
today SecurityInfoWatch - MEMS technology
- Wireless Heart Monitor Fine-Tunes Cardiac-Failure Treatment
- ... "there's not much to wear out." It uses microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology to measure subtle changes in the surrounding artery's pressure.
yesterday Scientific American - MEMS technology
- Industrial Sourcing News: Darpa to fund MEMS R&D
- Darpa to fund MEMS R&D. A new Post "Darpa to fund MEMS R&D" was written on the February 10, 2011 at 2:24 am on "IC Marketplace". The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Darpa) is funding a ...
Jihsin Wang yesterday - MEMS business
- Scientists Discover New Material to Revolutionize Electronics
- Research carried out in the Laboratory of Nanoscale Electronics and Structures (LANES) has revealed that molybdenite, or MoS2, is a very effective ...
today PCBDesign007 - Nanotechnology
The course will address techniques for packaging (wafer level and die), packaging equipment, and device testing. Specific examples of MEMS packages will be used to illustrate the equipment and processes to be considered for MEMS devices. Various packaging schemes will be presented and their strengths and shortcomings will be discussed.
Supplier and vendor activities in support of MEMS and future packaging trends will be discussed and information on the status of MEMS packaging and how it is evolving will be presented.
Click here to register
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2011-03-16 - 2011-03-17
Doubletree San Jose Hotel
Strategies to Reduce Time and Cost of MEMS End-of-Line Testing
- Packaging for MEMS
- 2011-03-31 - 2011-04-01
Understanding MEMS Packaging is Critical to a Viable Product
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users