- Kionix Launches Tri-Axis Analog Accelerometer
- Provider of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) inertial sensors, Kionix has introduced a novel tri-axis analog accelerometer that consumes minimum power. ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS technology
- Harvard's Four-Cent Paper Accelerometer Could Make Motion Sensing Ubiquitous
- Xinyu Liu/Harvard University via IEEE New tiny force sensors made out of paper cost just four cents apiece, possibly enabling cheap microelectromechanical ...
today Popular Science - MEMS technology
- Dolomite Launches Hotplate Adaptor
- Holding a microfluidic chip securely in position, the Hotplate Adaptor enables users to pre-heat or post-heat fluids by using the integrated tube heater. ...
today SelectScience.net (press release) - MEMS technology
- Pressure Sensing Integration in Portable Devices
- Incorporating low-voltage die-based MEMS pressure sensors into device and equipment designs for measurement linearity and repeatability, with minimized ...
today Design News - MEMS technology
- Teledyne Technologies acquires DALSA
- DALSA is a Canadian designer, developer, manufacturer and marketer of digital imaging products and solutions, in addition to manufacturing custom MEMS ...
today Trading Markets (press release) - MEMS business
- Micromachine Company Potomac Photonics Awarded Key Funding
- National Science Foundation awards nearly $500000 to continue the development of next generation miniaturized wireless sensor nodes that can revolutionize.
arun today - MEMS business
- TSMC Scores Strong Sales Performance in Jan. Despite Usually Weak Season
- ... micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS), touch-panel chips and LCD drive ICs, in addition to sizzling demands for chips used in smartphones and tablet ...
yesterday The Taiwan Economic News - MEMS business
- ST, bTendo partner on smartphone pico projector
- The solution is based on bTendo's innovative Scanning Laser Projection engine technology and ST's MEMS (Micro-Electro Mechanical Systems) expertise, ...
today EE Times India - MEMS business
- Tegal sells DRIE assets to SPTS
- ... a wholly-owned Tegal subsidiary formed following the acquisition in September 2008 by Tegal of the DRIE assets of Alcatel Micro Machining Systems. ...
yesterday ECNmag.com - MEMS business
- Studies have suggested: The display will become MEMS brand-new ...
- According to the data of iSuppli, computer electric science and technology MEMS Since 2010, because the demand orientation of the mobile device is exquisite to design, under the drive of the plural function, the consuming and market of ...
admin today - MEMS business
- Ultrasound Industry Expert, Chris Daft, Joins Samplify Systems
- "Dr. Daft brings a wealth of experience in beamforming, silicon integration and MEMS technology in the ultrasound industry," said Richard Tobias, ...
yesterday PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS business
- MEMS Boom Following Tablet, Smartphone Mania Source: Technology ...
- MEMS Boom Following Tablet, Smartphone Mania Source: Technology for Change Micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) chips, used as sensors and actuators, are riding the wave of exploding touch-screen tablet and smartphone sales, ...
Jack Mason today - MEMS business
- New Nanoscale Computer Runs on Energy Efficient Tiles
- ... have developed a prototype computer that uses molecular-level wire circuits positioned on nanoscale tiles instead of conventional transistors. ...
2011-02-12 CleanTechnica - Nanotechnology
- Spray-on solar panels
- High on that list is improving the efficiency of these nanomaterial cells. "Right now, we have made devices that have an efficiency of 3 percent, ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- mPhase Technical Research Published in the Journal of Porous Materials
- ... Technologies is introducing a revolutionary Smart Surface technology enabled by breakthroughs in nanotechnology, MEMS processing and microfluidics. ...
today Trading Markets (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology is Big Business
- Nanomaterials include carbon nanotubes used in electronics, body armor and cancer treatments, nanoclays which are used in composite materials, and nanoscale ...
yesterday FavStocks - Nanotech business
- The nanotechnology revolution is New York's 'moon shot' for the 21st century
- Courtesy of CNSEResearcher wear "moon suits" to work in a cleanroom at the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering in Albany. ...
yesterday Syracuse.com (blog) - Nanotech business
Sensors Expo & Conference is the only industry event in North America exclusively focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership!
for the latest information on the 2011 event. PLUS
- Register with discount code: A332H for $50 off Gold & Main Conference Passes!
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2011-03-16 - 2011-03-17
Doubletree San Jose Hotel
Strategies to Reduce Time and Cost of MEMS End-of-Line Testing
- Packaging for MEMS
- 2011-03-31 - 2011-04-01
Understanding MEMS Packaging is Critical to a Viable Product
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Sensors Expo & Conference 2011
- 2011-06-07 - 2011-06-08
Focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users