- STATS ChipPAC Launches Enhanced Flip Chip Packaging With fcCuBE TM Technology
- ... beyond traditional single-die flip chip packaging into more complex stacked/3D packages including Package-on-Package (PoP), Package-in-Package (PiP), flip chip/wire bond hybrid packages and next-generation Through Silicon Via (TSV) configurations. ...
today Marketwire (press release) - MEMS technology
- Revolutionizing the Manufacturing of Products
- A new smart materials process – Multiple Memory Material Technology – developed by University of Waterloo (UW) engineering researchers promises to revolutionize the manufacture of diverse products such as medical devices, micro-electro-mechanical ...
today Today's Medical Developments - MEMS technology
- New Blood Test Could Improve Diagnosis and Treatment of Cancer
- The device is similar in size to a business card and makes use of a microfluidics chip to sift through blood samples and identify any signs of cancer. Each microfluidics chip contains tens of thousands miniscule posts that are encased with a binding ...
today Mesothelioma Aid (blog) - MEMS technology
- Targeting malaria's liver stage
- Indeed, by leveraging its technical expertise in other areas – microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), microelectronics, advanced packaging, mechanical design and analysis, computation, chemistry and biology – the Draper Lab has developed novel ...
today TropIKA - MEMS business
- Glidewell Laboratories Announces Nanozirconia Technology Breakthrough
- The bottom-up nanotechnology method builds up nanoscale materials atom by atom or molecule by molecule. Bottom-up nanoscale science and technology is the state of the art for producing the next generation nanoscale materials and devices. ...
today PR Web (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Carbon Nanotube Vehicles for Cellular Delivery « Nanoscale Blog
- Nanoscale DOI:10.1039/C0NR01005G. Carbon nanotube (CNT) based structures which can act as 'nanohybrid vehicles' for the delivery of functional molecules into cells have been developed by scientists in France. ...
Phil Howes today - Nanotechnology
- Nanowerk.com: Researcher Investigates Nanomaterial Grown From ...
- Nanowerk.com: Researcher Investigates Nanomaterial Grown From Sugar. Posted on February 15th, 2011 in Incoming News. Ordinary table sugar could be a key ingredient to developing much lighter, faster, cheaper, denser and more robust ...
today - Nanotechnology
- Spray-on Solar Panels
- High on that list is improving the efficiency of these nanomaterial cells. "Right now, we have made devices that have an efficiency of 3 percent, and to be commercial, you really need to be at 10 percent," says Korgel. "But I think we can get to 10 ...
today Laboratory Equipment - Nanotechnology
- New Solution for Natural Gas Extraction
- The data are essential to determining the production potential of the reservoir, optimizing extraction procedures and designing simulators of the nanoscale pore structure. "Huge reserves of natural gas are known to exist in unconventional gas ...
today Laboratory Equipment - Nanotechnology
- Revolutionary nano-sheets to boost battery power and other ...
- It is well known that the quality of nano-material dispersions depends heavily on processing parameters such as sonication time and centrifugation rate. We attempted to improve the concentration of material achieved after centrifugation ...
firstname.lastname@example.org (bw) today - Nanotechnology
Sensors Expo & Conference is the only industry event in North America exclusively focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership!
for the latest information on the 2011 event. PLUS
- Register with discount code: A332H for $50 off Gold & Main Conference Passes!
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2011-03-16 - 2011-03-17
Doubletree San Jose Hotel
Strategies to Reduce Time and Cost of MEMS End-of-Line Testing
- Packaging for MEMS
- 2011-03-31 - 2011-04-01
Understanding MEMS Packaging is Critical to a Viable Product
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Sensors Expo & Conference 2011
- 2011-06-07 - 2011-06-08
Focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users