View Mailing Online
- DSI® Introduces High Laser Damage Threshold (LDT) Coatings
- High damage thresholds are extremely critical for many of today's laser applications, including laser cutting, laser machining, micromachining, laser drilling, and laser welding. For more information on DSI's new high LDT coatings, please visit www ...
yesterday openPR (press release) - MEMS technology
- Picosun launches 150-200mm wafer batch ALD system for LEDs, MEMS and ...
- Atomic layer deposition (ALD) equipment maker Picosun Oy of Espoo, Finland has launched the P-200 batch ALD system, specifically optimized for fast and efficient manufacturing of MEMS (micro-electro-mechanical systems, e.g. sensors and actuators), ...
today Semiconductor Today - MEMS technology
- Sand 9 Launches TCMO-Based Precision MEMS Timing Product
- Sand 9, Inc. today became the first micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) company to achieve the stringent low-noise, high-stability and harsh environmental requirements for precision timing in communications infrastructure, industrial and military ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- New Non-Contact Mask-Based Lithography Solution from EV Group
- EV Group (EVG) is a leading supplier of equipment and process solutions for the manufacture of semiconductors, microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), compound semiconductors, power devices and nanotechnology devices. Key products include wafer ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- Guest Blog – MEMS New Product Development, Importance of ...
- Written by: David DiPaola, DiPaola Consulting, LLC, www.dceams.com Product validation is an essential part of all successful MEMS new product developments. It is the process of testing products under various ...
MEMS Industry Group today - MEMS business
- World's Tiniest FM Transmitter Made From Graphene
- The team reckons that such graphene-based nanoelectromechanical systems (NEMS) could be more compact and easier to integrate onto chips than silicon MEMS and quartz devices, which are used today to pick up and filter RF signals in smartphones and ...
yesterday IEEE Spectrum - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology leads to the world's first magnetic cellulose loudspeakers
- He and his research colleagues have patented the nanotechnology material, which was created by attaching magnetic nanoparticles to cellulose nanofibrils. The cellulose comes from renewable wood pulp and involves environmentally-friendly water ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- Converting a thermoelectric nanomaterial into high performance electricity
- (Nanowerk News) A team of Clemson University physicists consisting of nanomaterial scientists Apparao Rao and Ramakrishna Podila and thermoelectricians Terry Tritt, Jian He and Pooja Puneet worked synergistically through the newly established ...
yesterday Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- nPoint Offers Large Aperture Piezo Stage for Precision Microscopy Applications
- The NPXY300-291 has travel of 300µm in both the X and Y axis and with the large aperture, creates a great deal of flexibility for incorporation in optics and nanotechnology systems. A resonant frequency of 240Hz allows for scanning of up to 24Hz and ...
yesterday Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Novel Technique for Efficient Mass Production of Nanoscale Gold Rods
- North Carolina State University researchers have a developed a technique for efficiently producing nanoscale gold rods in large quantities while simultaneously controlling the dimensions of the nanorods and their optical properties. The optical ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Innovations in Smart Pills (Technical Insights)
- Potential • From MEMS to NEMS: With advances in miniaturization and as the scale shifts from the micro to the nano-level, nimbler and more compact smart pills are likely to be designed. This is likely to improve device performance and improve the ...
yesterday Sacramento Bee - Nanotechnology
- Graphene At Play In New 300-Mile EV Battery
- The Berkeley solution was to develop a nanomaterial composed of small particles of graphene flakes coated with sulfur, namely S-GO. As described by Berkeley writer Allan Chen, S-GO is characterized by a large, cavity-speckled surface area, which allows ...
today CleanTechnica - Nanotechnology
Attend SPIE MOEMS-MEMS 2014, part of SPIE Photonics West, on the latest optical MEMS, biomedical MEMS and sensors, microfluidics, MEMS, MOEMS, micro-optics, adaptive optics research. This conference explores how MEMS and MOEMS will enable the mass-produced miniaturized products and integrated systems of the future. Learn more at: http://spie.org