View Mailing Online
- Picosun reveals batch ALD tool for LEDs and power devices
- Picosun Oy is launching the new PICOSUN P-200 batch ALD system. The P-200 system is specifically optimised for fast and efficient manufacturing of LEDs, power electronics components and.MEMS (MicroElectroMechanical Systems), The PICOSUN P-200 ...
yesterday Compound Semiconductor - MEMS technology
- Power boosting self-cleaning solar panels
- ... Jin Zhang of Xi'an Technological University (China) and colleagues at Cardiff University (UK), who are partners of the EU FP7 LaserNaMi project, have devised an approach to lithography, the process used to "print" microelectronic circuits, that ...
today Nanowerk - MEMS technology
- Miniature Vacuum Pumps Could Deliver Big Benefits
- We borrowed a page from conventional turbine compressors and applied the latest silicon micro fabrication techniques. We machined hundreds of thousands of micron-sized turbine blades onto the surface of a silicon wafer the diameter of a penny. When the ...
today Design News - MEMS technology
- IC to send advertising broadcasts to passing smartphones via Bluetooth
- Assume you are in a tourist location and would like to receive a broadcast to your smartphone on local information, Swiss chipmaker EM Microelectronic has made available a IC for designing such system. Below is the full release on the new Bluetooth IC ...
today EE Herald - MEMS technology
- Monolithic ultrasonic integrated circuits - Phys.org
- Thin-film processing techniques have enabled highly-customizable integrated circuits (IC) containing hundreds to billions of components with complex and powerful functionalities in various fields. Electronics, photonics and ...
yesterday - MEMS technology
- Will MEMS applications be the driver for future growth of thin film PZT?
- In September 2013, EPSON announced its next generation inkjet technology, PrecisionCore, introducing for the first time MEMS inkjet heads manufactured with thin film PZT technology. This announcement has been highly publicized: first, thin film PZT ...
today ElectroIQ (blog) - MEMS business
- World's Smallest FM Radio Transmitter Built Using Graphene
- Such abilities make the material a convincing candidate for nanoelectromechanical systems (NEMS), the smaller version of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), used in detecting vibration and accelerations. MEMS sensors are what enable smartphones ...
yesterday Nature World News - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology technique may help diabetics avoid the needle
- (Nanowerk News) A new nanotechnology-based technique for regulating blood sugar in diabetics may give patients the ability to release insulin painlessly using a small ultrasound device, allowing them to go days between injections – rather than using ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- 'Wonder of Nanotechnology' details research enabling nanoscale optoelectronic ...
- "The Wonder of Nanotechnology: Quantum Optoelectronic Devices and Applications" is edited by Manijeh Razeghi, Leo Esaki, and Klaus von Klitzing. Credit: SPIE, the international society for optics and photonics Nanotechnology research has progressed ...
today Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology startup targets hydrocarbons to transform oil refining
- Browsing the website of MIT's $50K (now $100K) Entrepreneurship Competition, he found an exact match for his interests: an invention by MIT postdoc Javier García-Martínez that used nanotechnology to improve the efficiency of oil refining. Refining of ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotech business
Join executives from companies designing and manufacturing MEMS technology as they sit side-by-side with their end-user customers in panel discussions and networking events to exchange ideas and information. Register now