View Mailing Online
- Power Boosting Self-cleaning Solar Panels
- ... Jin Zhang of Xi'an Technological University (China) and colleagues at Cardiff University (UK), who are partners of the EU FP7 LaserNaMi project, have devised an approach to lithography, the process used to "print" microelectronic circuits, that ...
today PCB007 (press release) - MEMS technology
- DSI® Introduces High Laser Damage Threshold (LDT) Coatings
- High damage thresholds are extremely critical for many of today's laser applications, including laser cutting, laser machining, micromachining, laser drilling, and laser welding. For more information on DSI's new high LDT coatings, please visit www ...
today openPR (press release) - MEMS technology
- MEMS supplier Bosch gearing up for Internet of Things
- Bosch, which provides MEMS to the automotive and consumer sectors, is gearing up for new products enabling the Internet of Things (IoT). MEMS sensors are now a critical component to enhance the functionality of smartphones and other mobile devices.
today Digitimes - MEMS business
- Metrigraphics Taps Micro Flex Circuit Distributor
- "At Metrigraphics, we understand how to apply our core technologies of Photolithography, Thin Film Processing, and Precision Electroforming to support a wide array of custom applications," he said. "The long-term relationships we have with our ...
today DigitalJournal.com - MEMS business
- Super-stretchy nanotechnology electronics
- In the journal Angewandte Chemie ("A Highly Stretchable, Fiber-Shaped Supercapacitor"), Chinese nanotechnology researchers have now introduced a new type of supercapacitor that fulfills this requirement. Its components are fiber-shaped and based on ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- Fabricated nanoantennas used to produce high-resolution holograms
- ... resources for directing light within optical devices and systems. However, for many such applications conventional holograms are too bulky, and create their images at too great a distance for easy integration into, for example, micro-scale optical ...
yesterday Gizmag - Nanotechnology
- Diamond 'flaws' pave way for nanoscale MRI - Phys.org
- Breakthrough offers high-sensitivity nanoscale sensors, and could lead to magnetic imaging of neuron activity and thermometry on a single living cell.
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Designing integrated circuitry in nanoscale photonic crystals
- Photonic crystals offer a handy alternative technology that allows us to design nanoscale circuits that can control the flow of light with innovative silicon patterns (see Figure figure 1). A photonic crystal is an engineered inhomogeneous periodic ...
2013-11-22 SPIE Newsroom - Nanotechnology
- Diamond 'flaws' pave way for nanoscale MRI
- Nov. 24, 2013 — By exploiting flaws in miniscule diamond fragments, researchers say they have achieved enough coherence of the magnetic moment inherent in these defects to harness their potential for precise quantum sensors in a material that is ...
yesterday Science Daily (press release) - Nanotechnology