View Mailing Online
- Apple induces motion sickness with iOS 7
- Apple upped the ante with its iOS 7 software upgrade by incorporating layers of parallax that respond to the iPhone's internal micro-electro-mechanical (MEM) gyroscope. The gyroscope measures angular velocity. Originally used in navigation of ships ...
yesterday ModernMedicine - MEMS technology
- DARPA has a new vacuum power amplifier which was demonstrated at 0.85 ...
- Researchers under DARPA's Terahertz Electronics (THz) program have designed and demonstrated a 0.85 Terahertz power amplifier using a micromachined vacuum tube-a world's first. The achievement comes from DARPA-funded researchers at Northrop ...
yesterday Next Big Future - MEMS technology
- Multitest ships first MEMS tri-temp solution for 3+2 axis magnetic test and ...
- The test and calibration solution consists of a MEMS specific add-on that is combined with the MT9510 XP, a standard tri-temp pick-and-place test handler. It leverages the Hemholz know-how from the magnetometer test set-up for the MT93xx and expands it ...
yesterday ElectroIQ (blog) - MEMS technology
- Sand 9 develops MEMS oscillators for mobile devices
- MEMS startup Sand 9 has rolled out a series of MEMS timing solutions designed for high-volume mobile devices, such as smartphones, tapping the huge potential market for MEMS-based oscillators that has already attracted its larger peers including Disera ...
today Digitimes - MEMS technology
- Measurement Specialties Announces Plan to Repurchase $10 Million of Shares ...
- MEAS uses multiple advanced technologies -- piezo-resistive silicon sensors, application-specific integrated circuits, micro-electromechanical systems ("MEMS"), piezoelectric polymers, foil strain gauges, force balance systems, fluid capacitive devices ...
today Wall Street Journal - MEMS business
- MEMS startups target fast-growing mobile device market in China
- MEMS startups have turned their focus to China's mobile device market, seeking to take a piece of the fast-growing pie. According to IHS, China-based Lenovo and Huawei entered the top-10 consumer and mobile MEMS buyers in 2012. China-based makers ...
today Digitimes - MEMS business
- New collaborative effort to advance MEMS technologies for key applications
- A*STAR Institute of Microelectronics (IME), GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd., and Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI) have entered into a collaboration to develop and advance micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) technologies for ...
today News-Medical.net - MEMS business
- Right on time, Qualcomm opens pre-orders for its Toq smartwatch
- “Mirasol uses reflective light and microscopic MEMS (Microelectromechanical systems) to create small airgaps in the display; as the airgap size changes, the light color passing through it is manipulated. As a result, the screens are very power ...
yesterday GigaOM - MEMS business
- Nanotechnology innovation keeps surfaces clean and transparent (w/video)
- (Nanowerk News) Hanging hundreds of feet off the ground to wash a skyscraper's windows or pumping water out to a desert solar array to keep its panels and mirrors clean is more than just a hassle—it's an expensive problem with serious ecological ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology improves cardiovascular implant attachment
- (Phys.org) —Jeong-Yeol Yoon, associate professor of agricultural and biosystems engineering, and Dr. Marvin Slepian, professor of cardiology and biomedical engineering, collaborated to test how nanotechnology-based techniques can be used to better ...
yesterday Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology Used in Production of Cotton-based Goods
- The aim of the research was to present a new and simple method forthe completion of textile products by using biotechnology and nanotechnology at the same time. To this end, enzymes such as cellulase, laccase and their mixture in addition to nanoclay ...
yesterday Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Super-stretchy nanotechnology electronics - Nanowerk
- In the journal Angewandte Chemie ("A Highly Stretchable, Fiber-Shaped Supercapacitor"), Chinese nanotechnology researchers have now introduced a new type of supercapacitor that fulfills this requirement. Its components ...
yesterday - Nanotechnology
Participate at the premier conference for the lithography community. Contribute your latest work in the areas of advanced etch technology for nanopatterning, EUV lithography, microlithography, resist materials, and more. For the past 38 years, SPIE Advanced Lithography symposium has played a key role in bringing the lithography community together to solve challenges required by the semiconductor industry. Register today
- 2013 3D ASIP
- 2013-12-11 - 2013-12-13
3D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26