View Mailing Online
- Appscom Fashioncomm A1 Smartwatch Hits Chinese Market, Touts Qualcomm's ...
- Unlike LCD, OLED, EPD and cHLCD displays which dominate the market, Mirasol uses IMOD technology, or Interferometric Modulation, and is in essence a micro-electro-mechanical-system (MEMS) meaning the displays do not require organic materials or ...
yesterday Android Headlines - Android News - MEMS technology
- M150 MEMS Analyzer for Ultra High Frequency Cantilever Measurement
- The M150 is a MEMS Analyzer used for characterizing microstructural mechanical properties. Using a simple point-and-shoot laser optical system, the user can quickly obtain resonance peaks of a microstructure through wide bandwidth frequency scanning ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS technology
- Sand 9 TM651 Is First High-Precision MEMS Oscillator
- PORTLAND, Ore. — Sand 9 Inc. unveiled the TM651, the world's first high-precision temperature compensated MEMS oscillator (TCMO) to meet the noise and stability demands of communication, industrial and military applications. It is the first MEMS ...
yesterday EE Times - MEMS technology
- Globalfoundries gearing up for high-volume MEMS manufacturing
- Foundries will play a pivotal role in the MEMS industry's maturation, according to Gregg Bartlett, senior VP and chief technology officer at Globalfoundries. Mainstream foundries are eyeing the large-scale manufacturing of MEMS products with designs ...
yesterday Digitimes - MEMS business
- MEMS supplier Bosch gearing up for internet of things... - I-Micronews
- MEMS sensors are now a critical component to enhance the functionality of smartphones and other mobile devices. While growing their presence in this fast-growing field, MEMS suppliers are now eyeing opportunities arising ...
yesterday - MEMS business
- Are Hardware Hubs Coming? « MEMSblog
- Submitted by: Bryon Moyer, Editor of EE Journal Sensor fusion has been all the rage over the last year. We've all watched as numerous companies – both makers of sensors and the “sensor-agnostic” folks – have sported ...
MEMS Industry Group today - MEMS business
- Leti Announces MEMS Research Collaboration with OMRON
- CEA-Leti today announced a development agreement that will utilize Leti's deep MEMS expertise and leading-edge infrastructure with OMRON, a global leader in factory automation and control solutions for the transportation, ...
today - MEMS business
- High-Power Self-Cleaning Solar Panels Via Nanoscopic Relief Patterns
- ... Jin Zhang of Xi'an Technological University (China) and colleagues at Cardiff University (UK), who are partners of the EU FP7 LaserNaMi project, have devised an approach to lithography, the process used to “print” microelectronic circuits, that ...
today CleanTechnica - Nanotechnology
Attend SPIE MOEMS-MEMS 2014, part of SPIE Photonics West, on the latest optical MEMS, biomedical MEMS and sensors, microfluidics, MEMS, MOEMS, micro-optics, adaptive optics research. This conference explores how MEMS and MOEMS will enable the mass-produced miniaturized products and integrated systems of the future. Learn more at: http://spie.org
- 2013 3D ASIP
- 2013-12-11 - 2013-12-13
3D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26