View Mailing Online
- Haptics: Once More, With Feeling
- Tactus, for example, uses microfluidics to inflate or deflate little bubbles over a screen. The two presenters, ViviTouch and Redux Labs, feature two other radically different techniques that we'll talk about momentarily. But Redux also provided some ...
today EE Journal - MEMS technology
- Microscale garbage truck cleans polluted water
- Indeed, the chemical is used for the self-propulsion and for the remediation when interacts with the outer layer of the micromachine. "We have demonstrated the ability of self-propelled micromotors to oxidize organic pollutants in aqueous solutions ...
today Nanowerk - MEMS technology
- Integrated Navigation
- For operations in such situations, most land and aerial vehicle navigation applications preferentially incorporate an inertial measurement unit (IMU) based on a microelectromechanical system (MEMS) form factor. This article evaluates positioning ...
2013-11-30 Inside GNSS - MEMS technology
- Enhanced temperature sensing with liquid-crystal filling
- As well as high metrological (measurement) performance, sensors must offer reliability, durability, stability, light weight, compact size, low power consumption, and compatibility with microelectronic information processing devices. Fiber and ...
today SPIE Newsroom - MEMS technology
- Global MEMS Pressure Sensors Market Forecast to Grow at 8.84 CAGR Over the ...
- The analysts forecast the Global MEMS Pressure Sensors market to grow at a CAGR of 8.84 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand in the Automotive segment. The Global MEMS ...
2013-11-29 AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- GlobalFoundries Teams Up with Two Institutes to Develop MEMS for Various ...
- The Twin Lab will aim to advance electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) technologies for automotive, aerospace, consumer, healthcare, environmental monitoring, industrial and mobility applications. The Twin Lab is a unique collaborative effort between ...
2013-11-28 X-bit Labs - MEMS business
- Nanomechanical FM transmitter is smallest yet
- Based on a graphene nanomechanical system (NEMS), the device oscillates at a frequency of 100 MHz. It could find use in a variety of applications, including sensing tiny masses and on-chip signal processing. It also represents an important first step ...
2013-11-29 physicsworld.com - Nanotechnology
- 2D nanosheets enables high-quality thin film orientation control that ...
- ... Processes for Next-generation Electronics Using Inorganic Nanosheets” (Project Leader: Takayoshi Sasaki) in the “Establishment of Innovative Manufacturing Technology Based on Nanotechnology” Research Area of the ...
today - Nanotechnology
- Water-Based Colloidal Exfoliation Techniques for the Production of Graphene ...
- Grafen Chemical Industries (GCI) is a leader in the fabrication and application of carbon nanomaterials, novel family of broad range of materials with miraculous electrical, mechanical, chemical and thermal properties. Products offered by GCI include ...
2013-11-29 AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale coatings improve stability and efficiency of devices for ...
- (Phys.org) —Splitting water into its components, two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen, is an important first step in achieving carbon-neutral fuels to power our transportation infrastructure – including automobiles and ...
2013-11-28 - Nanotechnology
- Peptide-based nanotechnology applied to smartphones and tablets
- StoreDot Ltd., a nanotechnology startup company which has discovered the first bio-organic Nanodots, has announced that it has received $6 million from several strategic and private investors. StoreDot will use the funds to further advance its ...
2013-11-28 Printed Electronics World - Nanotechnology
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is recognized as the premier event for the design of electronic circuits and systems, electronic design automation (EDA), embedded systems and software (ESS), and intellectual property (IP).
The conference is sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), the Electronic Design Automation Consortium (EDA Consortium), and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and is supported by ACM's Special Interest Group on Design.
- 2013 3D ASIP
- 2013-12-11 - 2013-12-13
3D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26