View Mailing Online
- STMicroelectronics Reveals Advanced MEMS Accelerometers Engineered to ...
- GENEVA, Switzerland, Dec. 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STMicroelectronics (NYSE:STM), a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications and the leading supplier of MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical ...
today GlobeNewswire (press release) - MEMS technology
- EV Group Introduces Full-field UV Nanoimprint Lithography System For ...
- Capable of printing nanostructures as small as 40 nm in diameter over a large area in volume production, the EVG720 system is ideally suited for use in manufacturing optics, photonics, light emitting diodes (LEDs), microfluidics and other bioMEMS ...
today Sacramento Bee - MEMS technology
- Researchers discover nanoscale shape-memory oxide
- The shape-memory effect is also expected to have a major impact in non-medical applications, such as actuators in smart materials and in microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). However, as the size of current shape-memory alloys shrink towards the ...
today R & D Magazine - MEMS technology
- Where Chips Meet Tubes
- “DARPA-sponsored research has taken tools developed by the semiconductor and MEMS revolution — microfabrication methods and materials — and applied them to reliable, efficient vacuum tube technologies. This mix of old and new gives us a ...
today Armed with Science - MEMS technology
- Plessey Releases New Generation of GaN-on-Si LEDs
- Plessey uses their understanding of electronics and their expertise in micro-electronic product design and manufacture to radically enhance the human experience with micro-electronics. Plessey's products help people to achieve move than they thought ...
yesterday PR-BG.com (прессъобщения) (press release) - MEMS technology
- Connecting Brain and Machine
- Other researchers in the field of neuroprosthetics are working with microelectronic retinal implant devices. Considerable progress has been made using electronic epiretinal or subretinal implants to restore vision to patients who are blind. Such ...
today Medscape - MEMS technology
- New Processes In PV Manufacturing Open Doors To Higher Efficiency
- Fraunhofer ISE says direct-wafer bonding provides the ability to combine a variety of materials with optimal properties for integration into multi-junction solar cells. The new manufacturing processes are intended to enable mismatched material ...
today Solar Industry - MEMS technology
- Automatic lighting control is essential for zero emission buildings
- The relatively new technology of micro electromechanical systems, MEMS, is being adopted to overcome this drawback. An infrared MEMS sensor monitors the temperature of a room and by measuring areas that are warmer than the ambient surroundings, ...
today ElectronicsWeekly.com - MEMS technology
- 'Shaken, not stirred': Oscillator drives electron spin
- To complete the work, Fuchs collaborated with Sunil Bhave, associate professor of electrical and computer engineering, whose expertise is in high-frequency microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). They used a transducer, which acts like a small speaker, ...
today Cornell Chronicle - MEMS technology
- MEMS Accelerometer Combats Thermal/Mechanical Issues In Latest Portables
- ... over existing solutions, says ST. Packaging is a 2- by 2- by 1-mm LGA-12. The LIS2HH3 is board- and software-compatible with the company's LSM303C MEMS eCompass module, allowing OEMs to economically create differentiated handset products.
today Electronic Design - MEMS technology
- New Report on Global Polymer and Thermoplastic Micro Molding Market
- The key advantage of micro injection molding over micromachining is cost savings. Micro injection molding takes a fraction of time to mold the components and utilizes low cost raw materials compared to machining and results in high cost savings ...
yesterday Azom.com - MEMS business
- Global Sensors for the Automotive Market Estimated to Grow at 11.7% CAGR ...
- The future of automotive sensors is highly dependent on sensor technologies such as MEMS (Microelectromechanical Systems sensors) sensor, wireless sensor, radar and many more. MEMS is the most promising sensor technology, replacing technologies ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS business
- Coventor Hosts Discussion on Advanced Process Development at IEDM
- Coventor, Inc. is the market leader in automated design solutions for micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) and virtual fabrication of MEMS and semiconductor devices. More information is available at http://www.coventor.com. Add to Digg Bookmark with ...
yesterday SYS-CON Media (press release) - MEMS business
- Remembrances of things past: Researchers discover nanoscale shape-memory ...
- (Phys.org) —Listen up nickel-titanium and all you other shape-memory alloys, there's a new kid on the block that just claimed the championship for elasticity and is primed to take over the shape memory apps market at the nanoscale. A research team at ...
today Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- When aluminum outshines gold: Two Rice University studies detail aluminum's ...
- Because aluminum, as nanoparticles or nanostructures, displays optical resonances across a much broader region of the spectrum than either gold or silver, it may be a good candidate for harvesting solar energy and for other large-area optical devices and materials that would be too expensive to produce with noble or coinage metals.
yesterday Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale coatings improve stability, efficiency of devices for renewable fuel ...
- A graphic representation of how atomic layer deposition can aid renewable hydrogen fuel generation. Two Splitting water into its components, two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen, is an important first step in achieving carbon-neutral fuels to power ...
yesterday R & D Magazine - Nanotechnology
- New use of nano-material holds promise of creating synthetic gasoline
- CHICAGO, Dec. 2 (UPI) -- U.S. researchers say an inexpensive, easy-to-make material can efficiently perform the first step in creating synthetic gasoline from carbon dioxide. Scientists at the University of Illinois at Chicago report a novel "co ...
yesterday UPI.com - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology researchers develop biotemplated design of piezoelectric ...
- (Nanowerk News) A research team led by Professor Keon Jae Lee and Professor Yoon Sung Nam from the Department of Materials Science and Engineering at KAIST has developed the biotemplated design of flexible piezoelectric energy harvesting device, ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology experts to gather in Singapore for 3rd Nano Today conference
- Organized by Nano Today, a leading journal for nanoscience and nanotechnology, the Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (IBN) and Elsevier, the three-day conference will showcase the latest research advances in nanostructured materials and ...
yesterday Nanowerk - Nanotech business
- Nanotech Roundup: Latest National Nanotechnology Initiative ...
- By Ricardo Carvajal – The National Nanotechnology Initiative ("NNI") released its draft 2014 Strategic Plan for comment. The draft plan lays out the NNI's goals and objectives, which remain largely unchanged from 2011 (see ...
FDABlog HPM yesterday - Nanotech business
Join executives from companies designing and manufacturing MEMS technology as they sit side-by-side with their end-user customers in panel discussions and networking events to exchange ideas and information. Register now
- 2013 3D ASIP
- 2013-12-11 - 2013-12-13
3D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26