View Mailing Online
- Connecting Brain and Machine
- Other researchers in the field of neuroprosthetics are working with microelectronic retinal implant devices. Considerable progress has been made using electronic epiretinal or subretinal implants to restore vision to patients who are blind. Such ...
yesterday Medscape - MEMS technology
- A leap forward in X-ray technology
- The team's approach includes developing hardware that is an innovative application of batch microfabrication processes used to make microchips for computers and electronic devices. Using these methods — alternating between depositing layers of ...
yesterday MIT News - MEMS technology
- New Automated UV Nanoimprint Lithography System Introduced by EV Group
- EV Group (EVG), a leading supplier of wafer bonding and lithography equipment for the MEMS, nanotechnology and semiconductor markets, today introduced the EVG®720 automated UV nanoimprint lithography (UV-NIL) system. Providing full-field imprint ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- New MEMS chip provides better all-round bioimaging performance
- A microelectromechanical silicon chip developed by researchers from the A*STAR Institute of Microelectronics, Singapore, in collaboration with colleagues from the National University of Singapore, offers a feasible solution for in vivo diagnostics. The ...
yesterday Nanowerk - MEMS technology
- STMicroelectronics Unveils High-Performance MEMS Accelerometer for ...
- STMicroelectronics, a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications and the leading supplier of MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) devices for consumer and mobile applications has unveiled its new ...
yesterday AZoSensors - MEMS technology
- 'Shaken, not stirred': Oscillator drives electron spin
- To complete the work, Fuchs collaborated with Sunil Bhave, associate professor of electrical and computer engineering, whose expertise is in high-frequency microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). They used a transducer, which acts like a small speaker, ...
yesterday ScienceBlog.com (blog) - MEMS technology
- Digital Fabrication Pioneer Potomac Photonics Expands to New Facility at ...
- The funding adds a 1,200 SF modular clean room to Potomac's already extensive capabilities for medical device, microfluidics and microelectronic manufacturing. Conference, classroom and training facilities in the new location will expand Potomac's ...
today PR Leap (press release) - MEMS business
- How St. Jude Hopes to Cut Into Medtronic's Pacemaker Dominance
- One of the biggest advances in pacemakers is the use of micro-electro-mechanical systems, or MEMS, to create smaller, more controllable devices. These MEMS-built pacemakers are cheaper and less invasive than their predecessors. That's allowing ...
today DailyFinance - MEMS business
- Volvo debuts composite battery-in-body-panel technology
- The result, says Volvo, is a very advanced nanomaterial — in effect, structural supercapacitors. The laminate is layed up, shaped and then cured in an oven; the nanotubes are integrated within the component skin. This material can be molded to replace ...
today High Performance Composites - Nanotechnology
- Remembrances of things past: Researchers discover nanoscale ...
- (Phys.org) —Listen up nickel-titanium and all you other shape-memory alloys, there's a new kid on the block that just claimed the championship for elasticity and is primed to take over the shape ...
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Straining for quicker computers - accurate nanoscale measurement project
- In this project, the technology necessary to precisely and accurately control strain at the nanoscale will be developed. This will represent a crucial step in the development of new devices based on the control of strain, such as the piezoelectric ...
yesterday Materials World - Nanotechnology
- 'Virtual Wall' Could Help Prevent Oil Spills
- "Our work is based on micro/nanoelectromechanical systems, or M/NEMS, which can be thought of as miniaturized electrical or mechanical structures that allow researchers to conduct their work on the micro/nanoscopic level," Jae Kwon, associate professor ...
today Headlines & Global News - Nanotechnology
- Researchers discover nanoscale shape-memory oxide
- The shape-memory effect is also expected to have a major impact in non-medical applications, such as actuators in smart materials and in microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). However, as the size of current shape-memory alloys shrink towards the ...
yesterday R & D Magazine - Nanotechnology
- The promise of nanotechnology
- Dec. 4, 2013 — If the promise of nanotechnology is to be fulfilled, then research programs must leapfrog to new nanomanufacturing processes. That's the conclusion of a review of the current state of nanoscience and nanotechnology to be published in ...
today Science Daily (press release) - Nanotech business
- 2013 3D ASIP
- 2013-12-11 - 2013-12-13
3D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26