View Mailing Online
- New Technology Can X-ray Soft Tissue in Detail
- The team's approach includes developing hardware that is an innovative application of batch microfabrication processes used to make microchips for computers and electronic devices. Using these methods— alternating between depositing layers of material ...
yesterday Bioscience Technology - MEMS technology
- Qualcomm smartwatch has MEMS-based interferometrically modulated reflective ...
- San Diego, CA--Qualcomm, which has been developing an interferometric microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)-based reflective color display called Mirasol (originally created by Iridigm Display Corporation, which Qualcomm acquired in 2004), has now ...
today Laser Focus world - MEMS technology
- MEMS accelerometer offers high mechanical stability
- "The innovative architecture of our new accelerometer represents a significant advance in the design of MEMS devices," said ST's Benedetto Vigna. "This next generation device addresses the need of the mobile industry for higher performance and ...
today New Electronics - MEMS technology
- How St. Jude Hopes to Cut Into Medtronic's Pacemaker Dominance
- One of the biggest advances in pacemakers is the use of micro-electro-mechanical systems, or MEMS, to create smaller, more controllable devices. These MEMS-built pacemakers are cheaper and less invasive than their predecessors. That's allowing ...
yesterday DailyFinance - MEMS business
- MEMS Gains Momentum in China
- China has become a global powerhouse for manufacturing every imaginable kind of product -- from motherboards, smartphones, and PCs to textiles and toys. But what of MEMS in China? I recently traveled to Shanghai, and did my level best to explore that ...
today Design News - MEMS business
- Aixtron celebrates 30th anniversary
- What started as a spin-off of RWTH Aachen University is now a publicly listed provider of deposition systems that has played a key role in shaping manufacturing technologies for microelectronic and optoelectronic products including LEDs, lasers ...
today Semiconductor Today - MEMS business
- Characterizing solar cells with nanoscale precision
- Electron beam induced current (red) superimposed on a scanning electron micrograph (gray) Researchers from the NIST Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology (CNST) have demonstrated a new low-energy electron beam technique and used it to ...
today R & D Magazine - Nanotechnology
- Nanomanufacturing: path to implementing nanotechnology
- (Nanowerk News) If the promise of nanotechnology is to be fulfilled, then research programs must leapfrog to new nanomanufacturing processes. That's the conclusion of a review of the current state of nanoscience and ...
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- 2014 Biennial to explore nanotechnology as artistic medium
- 22, the 2014 Cornell Council for the Arts (CCA) Biennial, “Intimate Cosmologies: The Aesthetics of Scale in an Age of Nanotechnology”, will feature several events and principal projects by faculty and student investigators and guest artists – artist-in ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- DNA helicity, elasticity explained on nanoscale
- So far, however, these have proved too computationally demanding or analytically unfeasible to adequately describe the nanoscale DNA conformation and mechanics probed by modern single molecule experiments. At micron scales, on the other hand, the ...
today Science Daily (press release) - Nanotechnology
Join executives from companies designing and manufacturing MEMS technology as they sit side-by-side with their end-user customers in panel discussions and networking events to exchange ideas and information. Register now
- 2013 3D ASIP
- 2013-12-11 - 2013-12-13
3D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26