View Mailing Online
- Squeezing transistors really hard generates energy savings
- On 6 December, Tom van Hemert hopes to be awarded a Phd for his dissertation, which is entitled "Tailoring strain in microelectronic devices". IEEE transactions on electron devices, 60 . pp. 3265-3270. ISSN 0018-9383. ####. For more information, please ...
2013-12-07 Nanotechnology News (press release) - MEMS technology
- IFTLE 172 Sony TSV Stacked CMOS Image Sensors Finally Arrive in 2013
- Many of us can recall 2008 when Toshiba commercialized the first CMOS image sensor with TSV last /backside. We called these the first 3DIC products, when in reality they were only 1 layer devices. More recently we have discussed Sony's plans to release ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- STMicroelectronics reveals advanced MEMS accelerometers
- GENEVA, SWITZERLAND: STMicroelectronics has unveiled its new state-of-the-art high-performance MEMS accelerometer engineered to withstand increasingly challenging conditions inside the latest smartphones and other portable devices. With the new ...
today CIOL - MEMS technology
- PHOTONICS WEST PREVIEW: Bigger than ever, SPIE Photonics West 2014 ...
- “Three outstanding Plenary speakers will set the tone for the conference, pushing our thinking about what's possible: Roger Howe from Stanford University starts us thinking about nanomechanical systems [NEMS] in the CMOS world; Cornelia Denz from ...
today Laser Focus world - MEMS business
- Ziptronix Teams With Tezzaron and Novati Technologies to Accelerate ...
- Novati's proven advanced technology and secure IP infrastructure, combined with its recognized Technology Development Process, supports companies developing MEMS, microfluidics, novel transistors, photovoltaics and other nanotechnologies for the ...
today EIN News (press release) - MEMS business
- Qualcomm assesses Leti's 3D chip technology, it is not TSV
- This is not through silicon via (TSV) technology which is being used by Samsung, ST and TSMC. Leti's sequential 3D technology is anticipated to process all the functions in a single semiconductor manufacturing flow. This allows connecting active areas ...
yesterday ElectronicsWeekly.com - MEMS business
- Abu Dhabi-Singapore Collaboration To Advance MEMS Technologies
- 9, 2013) – A*STAR, GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore and Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI) have agreed to develop R&D twin lab and advance micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) technologies for automotive, aerospace, consumer, ...
yesterday Asian Scientist Magazine - MEMS business
- New company provides micro laser sintering technology
- Chemnitz, Germany - 3D-Micromac AG, a provider of highly efficient laser micromachining systems, and EOS GmbH, Krailling, Germany, a provider of solutions in additive manufacturing, are bringing their respective know-how in micro laser sintering ...
today Industrial Laser Solutions Magazine - MEMS business
- Realization of Nanotechnology Approaching the Atomic Scale to be Presented at ...
- Dr. Reza Arghavani is the Managing Director of Technology for LAM Research Corporation. He will be speaking on the realization of nanotechnology approaching the atomic scale that underpins the ultra fast, ultra low energy transistors of the 22nm node ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
Participate at the premier conference for the lithography community. Contribute your latest work in the areas of advanced etch technology for nanopatterning, EUV lithography, microlithography, resist materials, and more. For the past 38 years, SPIE Advanced Lithography symposium has played a key role in bringing the lithography community together to solve challenges required by the semiconductor industry. Register today
- 2013 3D ASIP
- 2013-12-11 - 2013-12-13
3D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA
- MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2014
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26