View Mailing Online
- Laser Components offers range of laser process heads for industrial environments
- Laser Components also offers a micromachining laser process head, which is designed for fine cutting and welding applications. The unit accepts a wide variety of both cutting and welding optics, while its modular design permits custom configurations ...
today The Engineer - MEMS technology
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) for Industrial NDT (Non-Destructive ...
- Using OCT, cross sectional images are obtained from within material objects without the need of touching them or using destructive procedures. Figure 2 shows several cross sections of a MEMS (micro electro-mechanical system) pressure sensor at various ...
today Azom.com - MEMS technology
- First Lasing Nanofibres Open The Way For Cheap, Soft Laser Textiles
- But these fibres are relatively large compared to microelectronic components such as transistors and stiff compared to organic fibres such as cotton and so have limited utility. It would be impossible to knit a sweater out of optical fibres, for ...
today MIT Technology Review - MEMS technology
- What role will materials play in making microfluidics a success?
- Up until a few days ago I was pretty much unaware of microfluidics despite unwittingly being reliant on them. From blood vessels to the way moisture flows through plants, examples of microfluidics are everywhere in nature and much, if not all, of the ...
today Engineering Materials - MEMS business
- NU signs $5.4M deal for transformer sensors
- Micromem Technologies will provide the NU with its sensors based on microelectromechanical systems, which will give the utility previously unavailable data about the status of its infrastructure. The companies said the technology should help reduce ...
today Hartford Business - MEMS business
- Potomac Photonics Adds Hot Embossing to Digital Fabrication Contract Services
- About Potomac Photonics For over 30 years, Potomac Photonics has been a leader in microfabrication and small hole drilling. Potomac's contract services span prototyping to production, helping clients develop miniature products and bring them to market.
yesterday PR Leap (press release) - MEMS business
- Micromem to Provide Northeast with MEMS-Based Sensor Solution for Detection ...
- The principal objective outlined in the agreement would have the Company provide Northeast with Micromem's MEMS-based sensor solution to detect transformer partial discharges. Transformer outages have considerable economic impact on the operation ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- newsworthy - Nanoscale MRI For Living Cells in Reach with Nanodiamond ...
- By exploiting flaws in miniscule diamond fragments, researchers say they have achieved enough coherence of the magnetic moment inherent in these defects to harness their potential for precise quantum sensors in a material that is 'biocompatible'.
yesterday Women Citizen - Nanotechnology
- Decisions, Decisions
- Using a technique called microfluidics, the researchers constructed thousands of tiny habitats where individual bacteria and their descendants could be watched for very long periods of time. The channels in the habitat were 1.6 micrometers wide, about ...
yesterday Bioscience Technology - Nanotechnology
- Revolutionary nanotechnology method for gluing gels - and biological tissues
- (Nanowerk News) Researchers have discovered an efficient and easy-to-use method for bonding together gels and biological tissues. A team headed by Ludwik Leibler, involving researchers from the Laboratoire Matière Molle et Chimie (CNRS/ESPCI ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology in Life Sciences
- The fusion of nanotechnology and medicine is changing healthcare as we know it. Organizations and government entities are investing huge amounts in nanotech R&D; life science technology innovators across the world are delivering new products and ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is recognized as the premier event for the design of electronic circuits and systems, electronic design automation (EDA), embedded systems and software (ESS), and intellectual property (IP).
The conference is sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), the Electronic Design Automation Consortium (EDA Consortium), and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and is supported by ACM's Special Interest Group on Design.
- 2013 3D ASIP
- 2013-12-11 - 2013-12-13
3D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA
- MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2014
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26