View Mailing Online
- Imaging Without Lenses
- Woo woo, profound, I know. I'll give myself you a minute to catch my your thoughts. The second critical distinction is that lens-free imaging is strictly a 1:1 magnification deal. Think macro photography. (But, as we'll see, typically used on a micro ...
today EE Journal - MEMS technology
- Solibro pushes lab CIGS conversion efficiency to 19.6%
- Hanergy subsidiary, Solibro, has made a significant step forward in its sub-module (5x5cm2) lab produced copper-indium-gallium-selenium (CIGS) thin-film process with a verified conversion efficiency of 19.6%. The company only announced in October, 2013 ...
today PV-Tech - MEMS technology
- Microprinting leads to low-cost artificial cells
- Other methods require complex devices such as microfluidics to create uniformly sized artificial cells. With the hydrogel stamping method, it is easy to control the size of artificial cells and to generate a large number of these cells efficiently. The ...
today EurekAlert (press release) - MEMS technology
- How do MEMS sensors work?
- In this way, MEMS (micro-electro-mechanical systems) sensors can supply control units directly with readings. Soon, these tiny sensors will be able to do much more: they can be embedded in clothes in order to monitor heartbeat, serve as mobile weather ...
today CIOL - MEMS technology
- Coventor Improves Speed and Compatibility of MEMS and IC Co-Design
- CARY, N.C.--Coventor®, Inc., the leading supplier of design automation solutions for micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS), today announced its MEMS+® 4.0 software suite for accelerating development of advanced MEMS devices and systems.
today NCTechNews (press release) - MEMS technology
- Analog Devices MEMS Technology Enables Withings Pulse Activity Tracker
- BUSINESS WIRE)--Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI), a global leader in high-performance semiconductors for signal processing applications, announced today that the ADXL362 MEMS accelerometer is integrated into the Pulse activity tracker developed ...
today Business Wire (press release) - MEMS technology
- MEMS Is Revolutionizing the Internet of Things
- PITTSBURGH, PA--(Marketwired - Dec 16, 2013) - MEMS Industry Group (MIG)'s conference session at the 2014 International CES® -- "MEMS Sensor Fusion - Revolutionizing the Internet of Things" -- will give consumer-electronics OEMs critical information ...
today Marketwired (press release) - MEMS business
- $1 Million Grant to Help Professor Improve Prosthetics for Soldiers
- Voit's proposal called for using these polymers in the microfabrication process known as photolithography to create medical devices that will survive implantation in the body for more than one year. “A chronically-stable interface with the body's ...
today University of Texas at Dallas (press release) - MEMS business
- SPTS Named Supplier of the Year at the Annual MEMS Executive Congress
- SPTS Technologies, a supplier of advanced wafer processing solutions for the global semiconductor industry and related markets, was named MEMS Supplier of the Year at the MEMS Executive Congress U.S. 2013 held in Napa last month. Senior executives ...
today PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS business
- New Sensor Expansion Boards for Freescale Freedom Development
- Insights and analysis from inside the MEMS industry. Skip to content .... Like this: Like Loading... Related. This entry was written by MEMS Industry Group, posted on December 16, 2013 at 12:29 pm , filed under Uncategorized. Bookmark the ...
MEMS Industry Group today - MEMS business
- Conference Gives Deeper Understanding of MEMS Technology
- MEMS Sensor Fusion features senior executives from companies such as ARM, Bosch Sensortec, Freescale Semiconductor, InvenSense, JAWBONE and Movea, all sharing information on how tiny micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) and sensor fusion ...
today PCBDesign007 - MEMS business
- CES boss Gary Shapiro describes the coming madness of tech's biggest trade ...
- We have a whole new focus on MEMS, Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems. That's everything from accelerometers to anything that senses anything. That's at the core of a lot of new technologies coming down the line. It's what makes smartphones work.
2013-12-13 VentureBeat - MEMS business
- Nanoscale Friction: High Energy Losses in the Vicinity of Charge Density Waves
- 15, 2013 — In collaboration with the University of Basel, an international team of researchers has observed a strong energy loss caused by frictional effects in the vicinity of charge density waves. This may have practical significance in the control ...
yesterday Science Daily (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Bioreactors on the nanoscale
- (Nanowerk News) Molecular biologists working as part of an EU-funded project have successfully developed a nano-scale bioreactor that can be controlled by adjusting the external temperature. Thanks to their small size and large surface area, the device ...
2013-12-13 Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- UV Nanoimprint Solution for Nanopatterning
- ... over a large area with high throughput and low cost of ownership. The system is suitable for large-scale production of bioMEMS devices, such as optics, photonics, microfluidics, light emitting diodes (LEDs), as well as sophisticated data storage ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Timing is everything in new nanotechnology for medicine, security and research
- Timing is everything in new nanotechnology for medicine, security and research. 7 hours ago by Elizabeth Gardner. Researchers working to advance imaging useful to medicine and security are capitalizing on the same phenomenon behind the lingering ...
today Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology looms as the next pervasive technology
- (Nanowerk News) Scientists working on a nanotechnology initiative that involves more than two dozen government agencies say that tiny is poised to be the titan of future technologies. The National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI), which also is engaging ...
2013-12-13 Nanowerk - Nanotech business
Participate at the premier conference for the lithography community. Contribute your latest work in the areas of advanced etch technology for nanopatterning, EUV lithography, microlithography, resist materials, and more. For the past 38 years, SPIE Advanced Lithography symposium has played a key role in bringing the lithography community together to solve challenges required by the semiconductor industry. Register today
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA
- MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2014
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26