View Mailing Online
- Farnell element14 - Latest MEMS sensor evaluation board allows users to sense ...
- With the new Freescale MEMS Sensor Evaluation Board, available from Farnell element14, users can sense the real world by measuring motion, altitude and pressure along with the detection of magnetic fields and physical position. The MEMS Sensor ...
today Electropages (press release) - MEMS technology
- Photochemical imprinting of neuronal activity: A flash memory for spikes
- By using advanced microfabrication materials and processes, (SU-8 photoresist, silicon oxynitride, and silicon dioxide, etc.) Boyden's group can create specific 3D geometries of varying stiffness so that they can adapt to natural deformations within ...
today Medical Xpress - MEMS technology
- Murata Has Developed World Class Capacitive Type MEMS Pressure Sensor
- KYOTO, Japan--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (TOKYO:6981) (ISIN:JP3914400001) (hereinafter "Murata") has developed newly capacitive type MEMS pressure (barometer) sensor (2.3 x 2.6 mm typ.). Samples and pre-production ...
yesterday Business Wire (press release) - MEMS technology
- A New Standard in Flammable Gas Sensing
- The new flammable gas sensor utilises well established catalytic bead chemistry supported by a microelectromechanical system (MEMS) and provides a revolutionary level of sensing reliability. Some of the key benefits are;. Reduction in operating power ...
today International Environmental Technology - MEMS technology
- Femtosecond lasers for manufacturing implantable medical devices
- Femtosecond lasers are an enabling technology for micromachining the ultrafine structures and new materials for this new generation of implantable medical devices. Femtosecond lasers have pulse durations 100,000 times shorter than that of conventional ...
yesterday Industrial Laser Solutions Magazine - MEMS technology
- Tech Briefing: Biometrics & Mobile Payment Companies Aiming To Stay Ahead ...
- These capabilities enabled Sanmina and Ciena to jointly develop a unique RF microelectronic product solution to bring 100G optical communication systems to market in record time. Additional Mobile/Biometrics News:Paydiant, provider of a white-label ...
today Broadway World - MEMS business
- X-FAB offers multi-project wafer runs through EUROPRACTICE IC service
- It offers low-cost ASIC prototyping and small volume production ramp-up to European universities and publicly funded research institutes for microelectronic and microsystem design through multi-project wafer (MPW) and dedicated wafer runs. X-FAB CEO ...
yesterday CIOL - MEMS business
- Besi and Imec collaborate on thermocompression technology
- Nanoelectronics research center imec and Besi, a global equipment supplier for the semiconductor and electronics industries, are joining forces to develop a thermocompression bonding solution for narrow-pitch die-to-die and die-to-wafer bonding with ...
today evertiq.com - MEMS business
- SiTime Offers Lifetime Warranty for MEMS Timing Solutions
- SiTime Corporation, an analog semiconductor company that is revolutionizing the timing market, today announced that all of SiTime's MEMS oscillators and clock generators will be covered by a lifetime warranty. SiTime's unique warranty offers customers ...
today EIN News (press release) - MEMS business
- CopyTele Awarded Two Nano Field Emission Display Patents
- The company currently has 9 patent portfolios in the areas of Key Based Web Conferencing Encryption, Encrypted Cellular Communications, E-Paper® Electrophoretic Display, Nano Field Emission Display ("nFED"), Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Display ...
yesterday EIN News (press release) - MEMS business
- IDT MEMS Oscillators Selected by Samsung for Ultra-HD TV
- Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (IDT®) (NASDAQ:IDTI), the Analog and Digital Company™ delivering essential mixed-signal semiconductor solutions, today announced that its MEMS oscillators have been selected by Samsung for use in its ultra-high ...
today Virtual-Strategy Magazine (press release) - MEMS business
- Aqua Sphere Debuts AquaLight Water-Repellent Swimwear with Quick-Drying ...
- To accomplish this, Aqua Sphere executives tapped into the company's global research and development teams in the U.S., Hong Kong and France to develop the textile behind the inspired line, creating a quick-drying nanotechnology-enhanced mesh ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology primer: graphene - properties, uses and applications
- The reason nanotechnology researchers are so excited is that graphene and other two-dimensional crystals – it's called 2D because it extends in only two dimensions: length and width; as the material is only one atom thick, the third dimension, height, ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- New “photodetector” nanotechnology allows photos in near darkness
- When the lights went out at the big game, fans and film crews struggled to take a decent picture in the darkness. Those same folks will be cheering the latest research by a team of SUNY College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (CNSE) scientists ...
today ElectroIQ (blog) - Nanotechnology
The 18th International Conference on
Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and
Abstract Submission Deadline
April 15, 2014
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA
- IEEE SF Bay Area MEMS Chapter
Qualcomm Cafe @ Building B, 3165 Kifer Road, Santa Clara, CA 95051
7:45 PM to 8:45 PM. FBAR and FMOS Technology from a MEMS Perspective
- MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2014
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- Hilton Head 2014
- 2014-06-08 - 2014-06-14
Hilton Head Island, SC
A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26
- MicroTAS 2014
- 2014-10-26 - 2014-10-30
San Antonio, TX
- The 28th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2015-01-18 - 2015-01-22
- Transducers 2015
- 2015-06-21 - 2015-06-25