View Mailing Online
- Automotive Industry Applications of Air Quality Sensing
- Now, customers prefer MEMS (Microelectromechanical systems) production techniques for air quality sensing, as well as for other purposes, owing to the benefits of repeatability of processes and ability to significantly lower costs in mass production ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS technology
- Wolfson's Latest Audio Hub Brings Master Hi-Fi™ Audio to Mobile Devices
- Wolfson is committed to the design and supply of ground-breaking audio products, including its architecture-defining Audio Hub solutions, silicon micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) microphones, noise cancellation and sound enhancing solutions, ...
today Newswire Today (press release) - MEMS technology
- There's a rapid push to give tech something were born with: senses
- The accelerometer is a microelectromechanical system (MEMS) sensor, one of many types of MEMS-based sensors. Market research firm HIS iSuppli said the number of MEMS units, which includes accelerometers, gyroscopes, microphones, pressure-based, ...
yesterday ComputerworldUK - MEMS technology
- Measuring Cabin Air Quality Using Semiconductor Gas Sensors
- For this chemical reaction to take place, the sensing layer is subjected to high temperature heating of up to 400°C. Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) are the basis of MiCS sensor structure. The benefits of these sensors include low production ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS technology
- SCHOTT Introduces a Variety of Glass Substrates for Use in Biotechnology
- There are many applications which rely on highly complex microfluidic chips, and these chips can only be produced from high quality substrates. In such cases, polymer-based chips fail to provide the required level of precision or sophistication and the ...
today SelectScience.net (press release) - MEMS technology
- Invisibility Cloak for Hearing Aids and Implants
- Fraunhofer researchers pack a total of 19 components (left) into their microsystem (right Microsystems are at the heart of portable hearing aids and implants. Now researchers are developing a miniature, low-power wireless microsystem to make these ...
yesterday Product Design & Development - MEMS technology
- Entegris Agrees to Buy ATMI in Deal Valued at $1.15 Billion (3)
- In November, Danbury, Connecticut-based ATMI hired Barclays Capital to explore strategic options after demand for the company's materials waned in some markets such as microelectronic wafers. Entegris, a maker of liquid and gas filters and purifiers ...
today Businessweek - MEMS business
- Oxford Instruments and IEMN co-hosting workshop on MEMS and NEMS ...
- Aimed at scientists working in research and manufacturing with an interest in MEMS and NEMS, the one-day interactive technical seminar is designed to keep participants abreast of the latest technologies and trends in these industry research topics.
yesterday Semiconductor Today - MEMS business
- Imec Expands Commercial Camera Solutions with Hyperspectral Imaging ...
- By applying narrow-band spectral filters at pixel level using semiconductor thin-film processing, imec's technology enables hyperspectral image sensor solutions with extreme compactness, low weight, high reliability and proven capabilities to be mass ...
today Azom.com - MEMS business
- Oxford Instruments to Host Discussion on Nanoscale Processing for NEMS and ...
- Nanoscale Processing for NEMS and MEMS' is the topic for the next Oxford Instruments technical workshop, being hosted in conjunction with the Institute of Electronics Micro-electronics and Nanotechnology (IEMN) in Lille, France on 8th April 2014. This ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- Which Apple Suppliers are the Most Vulnerable?
- InvenSense, Inc. (INVN, Earnings, Analysts, Financials):Designs, develops, markets, and sells micro-electro-mechanical system (MEMS) gyroscopes for motion tracking devices in consumer electronics. Market cap at $1.64B, most recent closing price at ...
yesterday Kapitall Blog (blog) - MEMS business
- CopyTele Enters Into License Agreement With Hurd
- The company currently has 6 patent portfolios in the areas of Key Based Web Conferencing Encryption, E-Paper® Electrophoretic Displays, Nano Field Emission Displays, Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Displays, Loyalty Conversion Systems, and ...
today SYS-CON Media (press release) - MEMS business
- Tuning the material structure at the nanoscale with surface charges
- Tuning the material structure at the nanoscale level can be really hard to achieve – but what if we had small particles, which assemble all by themselves, creating the required structure? At the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien), the phenomenon ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- Collaboration & Intellectual Property (IP) Management
Online 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM ET
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA
- IEEE SF Bay Area MEMS Chapter
Qualcomm Cafe @ Building B, 3165 Kifer Road, Santa Clara, CA 95051
7:45 PM to 8:45 PM. FBAR and FMOS Technology from a MEMS Perspective
- MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2014
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- 2014 Biosensors & Analytics Conference
- 2014-04-23 - 2014-04-24
Sensing the Future of Healthcare
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- Hilton Head 2014
- 2014-06-08 - 2014-06-14
Hilton Head Island, SC
A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26
- MicroTAS 2014
- 2014-10-26 - 2014-10-30
San Antonio, TX
- The 28th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2015-01-18 - 2015-01-22
- Transducers 2015
- 2015-06-21 - 2015-06-25