View Mailing Online
- Cochlear implants without external hardware? New chip looks promising
- The new chip is the work of engineers in the Microsystems Technology Laboratory at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) together with team members from Harvard Medical School and the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. They are presenting a ...
today Medical News Today - MEMS technology
- EV Group Unveils High-Volume-Manufacturing Photoresist Processing System ...
- 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- EV Group (EVG), a leading supplier of wafer bonding and lithography equipment for the MEMS, nanotechnology and semiconductor markets, today unveiled its most advanced 300-mm photoresist processing system for logic and ...
today PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS technology
- Researchers target microsystems technology at wearable medical devices
- As part of the EU WiserBAN project, researchers from the Fraunhofer Institute of Reliability and Microintegration IZM in Berlin are developing a microsystem designed to make hearing aids small enough to be concealed within the ear. Measuring 4 x 4 x ...
yesterday New Electronics - MEMS technology
- Flexible and semitransparent silicon electronics (w/video)
- "Our process can be distinguished from others as it relies on standard and cheap silicon (100) wafer and microfabrication techniques, which allows to fabricate high performing devices," Hussain tells Nanowerk. "Furthermore, it allows the recyclability ...
today Nanowerk - MEMS technology
- New 3D antenna technology to revolutionize Wifi
- It can be implemented at both a macro and a micro scale, using a variety of materials, over a very wide frequency range. The technology relies on changing the shape of the antenna based on a formula called the Gielis superformula. This formula can be ...
today myce.com - MEMS technology
- Online/Offline Switch uses MEMS-based mirror/prism technology.
- State-of-the-art MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology supports Gigabit data rates. The Model 6331 is service protocol transparent as well as bit-rate and data transparent. The switch features optical data throughput scalability. The fiber ports ...
yesterday ThomasNet News (press release) - MEMS technology
- AMC leader's visit to research lab gives insight into leap-ahead technologies
- Dennis L. Via, the Army Materiel Command commanding general, on Piezoelectric lead zirconate titanate radio frequency microelectromechanical systems, or PZT RF MEMS, during the Feb. 7, 2014, tour of the laboratory... Gen. Dennis L. Via, Army Materiel ...
yesterday United States Army (press release) - MEMS business
- CEA-Leti announces the launch of PIEZOMAT
- The Institute of Mechatronics specializes on multi-physics simulation and dynamic characterization of macro/micro-scale transducers with well-established expertise in the field of piezoelectric actuators. http://en.ktu.lt/ o SPECIFIC POLYMERS (Castries ...
today ElectroIQ (blog) - MEMS business
- Wearable Tech: Forget Google And Apple, Think Different (Part II) [Google Inc]
- The company designs and sells micro-electro-mechanical system gyroscopes for motion tracking devices. The stock has been red hot in 2013, with shares up by 63%. The stock fluctuated after the company's latest earnings and outlook mixed expectations, ...
today Seeking Alpha - MEMS business
- U.S. Stocks Rise as Yellen Testimony Fuels Optimism on Economy
- InvenSense climbed 11 percent to $21.66 after entering into a patent cross-license agreement with STMicroelectronics, resolving lawsuits over infringement. Neither company admitted to any liability in the dispute over micro-electro-mechanical systems, ...
today San Francisco Chronicle - MEMS business
- Nanomotors are controlled, for the first time, inside living cells
- For the first time, a team of chemists and engineers at Penn State University have placed tiny synthetic motors inside live human cells, propelled them with ultrasonic waves and steered them magnetically. It's not exactly "Fantastic Voyage," but it's ...
yesterday Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Fine-tuning a rainbow of colors at the nanoscale - Phys.org
- (Phys.org) —TVs, image sensors, iPads, digital cameras and other modern devices use filters to display the breadth of colors available in the visible portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. Conventional color filters are ...
today - Nanotechnology
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is recognized as the premier event for the design of electronic circuits and systems, electronic design automation (EDA), embedded systems and software (ESS), and intellectual property (IP).
The conference is sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), the Electronic Design Automation Consortium (EDA Consortium), and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and is supported by ACM's Special Interest Group on Design.
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA
- ISISS 2014
- 2014-02-25 - 2014-02-26
Laguna Beach, CA
The 1st IEEE International Symposium on Inertial Sensors and Systems
- IEEE SF Bay Area MEMS Chapter
Qualcomm Cafe @ Building B, 3165 Kifer Road, Santa Clara, CA 95051
7:45 PM to 8:45 PM. FBAR and FMOS Technology from a MEMS Perspective
- MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2014
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- 2014 Biosensors & Analytics Conference
- 2014-04-23 - 2014-04-24
Sensing the Future of Healthcare
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- Hilton Head 2014
- 2014-06-08 - 2014-06-14
Hilton Head Island, SC
A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26
- MicroTAS 2014
- 2014-10-26 - 2014-10-30
San Antonio, TX
- The 28th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2015-01-18 - 2015-01-22
- Transducers 2015
- 2015-06-21 - 2015-06-25