View Mailing Online
- Q-Switched Lasers deliver greater than 12 W UV power.
- ... and glass cutting and drilling. “Talon transforms the market for UV laser micromachining by delivering far and away the best combination of performance, reliability, and cost,” says Dave Allen, general manager and senior vice president for Spectra ...
today ThomasNet News (press release) - MEMS technology
- Power electronics on a chip: The Solar Charger
- The newer panel technology based on a continuous (rather than batch) thin-film process has projected prices well under one dollar. As solar panels become low in price, the need to maximize efficiency of solar-panel output power is reduced and the solar ...
today EDN.com (blog) - MEMS technology
- Can 3D Printing Lead to Lighter, Stronger Materials?
- ... those working in the fields of MEMs engineering, circuit designs and even material science. As the technology begins to mature I expect a vibrant and innovative industry to spring up, proving that 3D printing has relevance both on the macro and ...
today ENGINEERING.com - MEMS technology
- Start up creates innovative visual display device
- The device takes advantage of MEMS — micro-electro mechanical systems — engineering to provide many cutting-edge features, such as the ability to play 3D movies and videos, and the ability to track a user's head movement. This is potentially ...
yesterday The Michigan Daily - MEMS technology
- Rheonix Unveils 'Channel-Free' Microfluidic Device for Molecular Testing Platform
- SAN FRANCISCO — Molecular diagnostics developer Rheonix this week shared details about its recently developed "channel-free" microfluidic device, which it claims is the first of its kind and will enable the company to expand the depth and breadth of ...
today GenomeWeb - MEMS technology
- Synopsis: Quantum Legos
- Monroe et al. imagine that these fibers enter a microelectromechanical cross-connect switch (imagine a tiny quantum version of a telephone switchboard) that routes signals between ELUs. Computations proceed by a series of measurements of the qubits, ...
today Physics - MEMS technology
- Leica Microsystems Launches 3D Surface Metrology Solution
- Leica Microsystems launches the Leica DCM8 for non-destructive three-dimensional surface profiling. The instrument is a combined confocal and interferometric optical profiler.
yesterday - MEMS technology
- Korean Memory Manufacturer Places Repeat Orders for AMEC's Single-Station ...
- Advanced Micro-Fabrication Equipment Inc. (AMEC) said today that a leading Korean manufacturer of memory ICs has placed repeat orders for its Single-Station Chamber Advanced Dielectric Etch tool, the Primo SSC AD-RIE™. AMEC's Single-Station ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- Mimicking the touch of skin, this nanotechnology solution makes all gloves ...
- Formulated using nanotechnology, Nanotips mimics the touch of human skin. It was designed with functionality and durability in mind making it great for all lifestyles. nanotips touchscreen gloves. The Nanotips formula is designed to last. Each ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology needle arrays for drug delivery
- The ultimate goal of nanotechnology-enabled drug delivery, especially with regard to cancer therapy, is to ferry most of the administered drug to the target, while eliminating the accumulation of the drug at any non-target tissues. Nanomedicine ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
Participate at the premier conference for the lithography community. Contribute your latest work in the areas of advanced etch technology for nanopatterning, EUV lithography, microlithography, resist materials, and more. For the past 38 years, SPIE Advanced Lithography symposium has played a key role in bringing the lithography community together to solve challenges required by the semiconductor industry. Register today
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA
- ISISS 2014
- 2014-02-25 - 2014-02-26
Laguna Beach, CA
The 1st IEEE International Symposium on Inertial Sensors and Systems
- IEEE SF Bay Area MEMS Chapter
Qualcomm Cafe @ Building B, 3165 Kifer Road, Santa Clara, CA 95051
7:45 PM to 8:45 PM. FBAR and FMOS Technology from a MEMS Perspective
- MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2014
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- 2014 Biosensors & Analytics Conference
- 2014-04-23 - 2014-04-24
Sensing the Future of Healthcare
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- 12th Annual MEPTEC MEMS Technology Symposium
San Jose, CA
Advances in MEMS - Foundations in Design, Process, Packaging and Test
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-06
Tampa Bay, FL
For technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head 2014
- 2014-06-08 - 2014-06-14
Hilton Head Island, SC
A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26
- MicroTAS 2014
- 2014-10-26 - 2014-10-30
San Antonio, TX
- The 28th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2015-01-18 - 2015-01-22
- Transducers 2015
- 2015-06-21 - 2015-06-25