View Mailing Online
- Quantum Legos
- Monroe et al. imagine that these fibers enter a microelectromechanical cross-connect switch (imagine a tiny quantum version of a telephone switchboard) that routes signals between ELUs. Computations proceed by a series of measurements of the qubits, ...
yesterday Physics - MEMS technology
- Honeywell introduces new copper manganese sputtering targets
- Honeywell Electronic Materials, part of Honeywell Performance Materials & Technologies, supplies microelectronic polymers, electronic chemicals, and other advanced materials along with an extensive set of product offerings under its metals business ...
today ElectroIQ (blog) - MEMS technology
- Ultraviolet Laser offers low pulse with high repetition rate.
- The new Quasar 355-60 transforms microelectronic device manufacturing, enabling major advances in both throughput and precision. “Quasar 355-60 is an astonishing leap forward in performance and capability that propel mobile device manufacturing and ...
today ThomasNet News (press release) - MEMS technology
- Waste not want not: recycling silicon electronics
- The new process consists of a series of microfabrication steps that allows the researchers to peel off a thin top layer from a rigid silicon wafer on which devices have been fabricated. A subsequent polishing step prepares the remainder of the wafer so ...
today nanotechweb.org - MEMS technology
- New Website Highlights Unique Capabilities of Indiana Chip Fabricator
- Our ISBDC consultant, Alan Steele, helped us clarify our story and define a marketing plan that included a complete redesign of our website design to better explain our Quilt Packaging technologies and related micro-fabrication, design and R&D services.”.
today PR-BG.com (прессъобщения) (press release) - MEMS business
- Microelectronics and 3D printing bolster Newport's order book
- Herman Chui from the unit said that the new version, which now offers 60 W of ultraviolet power (compared with 45 W previously) was developed in response to customer demands for a tool capable of faster micromachining of materials like glass, sapphire ...
today Optics.org - MEMS business
- CES 2014: Image is everything
- In part due to a revolution in MEMS (micro-electromechanical systems). These tiny sensors enable motion to be translated into digital information while miniature microphones improve speech recognition accuracy. David Schie, CEO, Linear Dimensions ...
today TVBEurope - MEMS business
- Nanotechnology treated contact lenses may improve glaucoma treatment
- The new nanotechnology based technique showed great promise for sustained glaucoma treatment and, as a side benefit, the nanodiamond-drug compound even improved the contact lenses' durability. Nanodiamond embedded contact lens. The study, led ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- The nanotechnology in your clothes
- At the moment, clothes featuring nanotechnology are largely made from standard fabrics upon which a nano-coating has been applied. But in the future we're likely to see more fabrics made from nanofibres, with nanoparticles and nanofilaments an integral ...
yesterday The Guardian - Nanotechnology
- So what is nanotechnology anyway?
- Nanotechonology is one of the current buzzwords of science today, and deals with technology on the 'nano' scale. What's the nano scale!? The nano scale is small that you can't see it with a regular microscope; in fact, a nanometre is one-billionth of a ...
yesterday Computer Business Review - Nanotechnology
- Graphene-Based NEMS Pressure Sensors
- Graphene is an ideal material for use in nanoelectromechanical system (NEMS) applications, thanks to its low density and high strength. Different types of chemical, biological and physical sensors are examples of applications where NEMS can exhibit ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology Helps 3-D TV Make a Comeback Without Glasses
- At this year's Consumer Electronics Show (CES), it became clear that the much-ballyhooed age of 3-D TV was coming to a quiet and uncelebrated end. One of the suggested causes of its demise was the cost of the 3D glasses. If you wanted to invite a group ...
yesterday IEEE Spectrum - Nanotechnology
- Canon To Buy US Nanotech Chip Firm
- Canon is acquiring the semiconductor business of Texas-based Molecular Imprint to strengthen its chipmaking operations. The two companies have been working together on joint development of next-generation semiconductor lithography systems, which ...
today TechWeekEurope UK - Nanotech business
Showcasing the latest advances in process, design, packaging and test technologies, facilitating the creation of new MEMS products unimaginable only a few decades ago.
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA
- ISISS 2014
- 2014-02-25 - 2014-02-26
Laguna Beach, CA
The 1st IEEE International Symposium on Inertial Sensors and Systems
- IEEE SF Bay Area MEMS Chapter
Qualcomm Cafe @ Building B, 3165 Kifer Road, Santa Clara, CA 95051
7:45 PM to 8:45 PM. FBAR and FMOS Technology from a MEMS Perspective
- MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2014
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- 2014 Biosensors & Analytics Conference
- 2014-04-23 - 2014-04-24
Sensing the Future of Healthcare
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- 12th Annual MEPTEC MEMS Technology Symposium
San Jose, CA
Advances in MEMS - Foundations in Design, Process, Packaging and Test
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-06
Tampa Bay, FL
For technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head 2014
- 2014-06-08 - 2014-06-14
Hilton Head Island, SC
A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26
- MicroTAS 2014
- 2014-10-26 - 2014-10-30
San Antonio, TX
- The 28th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2015-01-18 - 2015-01-22
- Transducers 2015
- 2015-06-21 - 2015-06-25