View Mailing Online
- First Circuit With Stretchable Optical Interconnections Built By Belgian ...
- ... the first truly stretchable optical circuit. Credit: Centre for Microsystems Technology/imec/Ghent University. The Optical Society. For futuristic applications like wearable body sensors and robotic skin, researchers need to ferry information along ...
yesterday RedOrbit - MEMS technology
- Entering the Micropipeline
- ... in his lecture: "The micro part of this name seems appropriate to me because micropipelines contain very simple circuitry, because micropipelines are useful in very short lengths, and because micropipelines are suitable for layout in ...
yesterday EE Times - MEMS technology
- Kinetic battery chargers get a boost
- Song and Aw have now side-stepped this obstacle by using a tiny electrical transformer and a capacitor, which acts like a microelectronic battery. Their charger weighing just a few grams oscillates, wiggling the coil back and forth through the ...
today Nanowerk - MEMS technology
- World's Smallest Reed Switch Makes Technology Easier to Swallow
- Coto's switches are smaller because the company uses a “high-aspect ratio microfabrication” technique, which is a derivative of conventional semiconductor manufacturing processes. About 10,000 of the switches are made on a ceramic substrate wafer.
today Design News - MEMS technology
- Artificial Vision - A Moonshot Project
- Artificial retinas already exist using microfabrication technology allowing for enhanced vision. Patients have the sensation of visual information sent through electrical signals that stimulate the brain and create images. This technology is inspired ...
today ENGINEERING.com - MEMS technology
- Microfluidic chips will help fight the flu
- Every year, millions of individuals suffer from symptoms of pathogen related illnesses such as the flu, but new microfluidic chip technology may be able to decrease instances of these ailments. Using chips anywhere from the size of microscope slides ...
yesterday Retriever - MEMS technology
- Researchers Develop 64-Bit Memory Array Using Flexible Carbon Nano ...
- Dr. Tae-Wook Kim at KIST announced their successful development of a 64-bit memory array using flexible and twistable carbon nano material and organo-polymer compound, which can accurately store and delete data. The most common memory cell today ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- NanoWorld AG Introduces Ultra-Short Cantilevers for High-Speed ...
- The Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) is the vital instrument for the whole field of nanoscience and nanotechnology. It enables its user coming from research and commercial nanotechnology businesses to investigate materials ...
today - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology and the energy sector
- The energy sector appeared to be the sector with the greatest growth, with an increase in nanotechnology patent literature of 8 percent with energy storage, photovoltaics, and petroleum exploration emerging as the top three areas of focus, according to ...
yesterday Fierce Energy - Nanotech business
- Wait, There's Nanotechnology in My Food?
- For a little more than a decade, the food industry has been using nanotechnology to change the way we grow and maintain our food. The grocery chain Albertsons currently has a list of nanotech-touched foods in its home brand, ranging from cookies to ...
today Popular Mechanics - Nanotech business
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA
- ISISS 2014
- 2014-02-25 - 2014-02-26
Laguna Beach, CA
The 1st IEEE International Symposium on Inertial Sensors and Systems
- IEEE SF Bay Area MEMS Chapter
Qualcomm Cafe @ Building B, 3165 Kifer Road, Santa Clara, CA 95051
7:45 PM to 8:45 PM. FBAR and FMOS Technology from a MEMS Perspective
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance: Spring 2014 Symposium
University of Maryland BioPark, Baltimore, MD
From Lab to Life: Field Based Applications of MEMS & NEMS
- MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2014
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- 2014 Biosensors & Analytics Conference
- 2014-04-23 - 2014-04-24
Sensing the Future of Healthcare
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- 12th Annual MEPTEC MEMS Technology Symposium
San Jose, CA
Advances in MEMS - Foundations in Design, Process, Packaging and Test
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-06
Tampa Bay, FL
For technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head 2014
- 2014-06-08 - 2014-06-14
Hilton Head Island, SC
A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26
- MicroTAS 2014
- 2014-10-26 - 2014-10-30
San Antonio, TX
- AVS 61st International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2014-11-09 - 2014-11-14
Science and Technology of Materials, Interfaces, and Processing
- The 28th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2015-01-18 - 2015-01-22
- Transducers 2015
- 2015-06-21 - 2015-06-25