View Mailing Online
- Antireflective coating increases LED lumen output up to 8%
- Santa Clara, CA--At this week's Strategies in Light conference, EV Group (EVG; supplier of wafer bonding and lithography equipment for the MEMS, nanotechnology, solar, and semiconductor markets) and Brisbane Materials Technology (BMT; a coatings and ...
yesterday Laser Focus world - MEMS technology
- 3D Microgels "on-Demand" Offer New Potential for Cell Research, the Future of ...
- Rather than your average bowl of Lucky Charms, these are three-dimensional cell cultures generated by an exciting new digital microfluidics platform, the results of which have been published in Nature Communications this week by researchers at the ...
yesterday Newswise (press release) - MEMS technology
- EVG and Brisbane Materials introduce anti-reflective coating solution for ...
- At the Strategies in Light 2014 conference & exhibition in Santa Clara, CA, USA, EV Group (EVG) of St Florian, Austria, a supplier of wafer bonding and lithography equipment for MEMS (microelectromechanical systems), nanotechnology and semiconductor ...
today Semiconductor Today - MEMS technology
- InvenSense(TM) Introduces Industry's Highest Performance Top Port MEMS ...
- InvenSense, Inc. (NYSE:INVN), the leading provider of MotionTracking(TM) system on chip (SoC) and Sound devices, announces the InvenSense ICS-40161 top port MEMS microphone targeted towards mobile electronic devices such as smartphones, ...
yesterday Wall Street Journal - MEMS technology
- How do you build a large-scale quantum computer?
- A switch, depicted as large cube on right, contains microelectromechanical mirrors to change connections between any arbitrary pair of modules. In pursuit of a quantum computer, scientists have gained amazing control over various quantum systems.
yesterday Nanowerk - MEMS technology
- Origami foldable solar cells (w/video)
- "Now, we are demonstrating that origami can be combined with standard microfabrication techniques – which are standard processes in the IT industry, such as manufacture of computer chips – for deformable electronics." The particular pattern of the ...
today Nanowerk - MEMS technology
- Executive Summary of the Status of the MEMS Industry
- In 2012, the IC industry saw a 2% decline, but research reveals the MEMS sector managed another 10% growth to become an $11B business. Analysts expect a 12-13% CAGR through 2018 to create a $22.5B MEMS market, growing to 23.5 billion units.
today PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS business
- Korean Rail Operators Expand Deployment of Maxwell Technologies ...
- Our radiation-mitigated microelectronic products include power modules, memory modules and single board computers that incorporate powerful commercial silicon for superior performance and high reliability in aerospace applications. For more information ...
yesterday Wall Street Journal - MEMS business
- 3S ramping MEMS microphone chip shipments
- With its MEMS microphone chips, 3S at the end of 2013 successfully entered the supply chains of Taiwan's major handset ODMs, and China-based brand and white-box companies. The firm developed the product line targeted initially at headsets earlier in ...
yesterday Digitimes - MEMS business
- Nanotechnology may be key to solar energy and energy storage
- The following nanomaterial technologies will be of particular importance: "organic and printed electronics", "nano-coatings," "nano-composites", "nano-fluids", "nano-catalysts", "nanocarbons" and "nano-electrodes". These seven technology profiles form ...
yesterday Printed Electronics World - Nanotechnology
- The Scientist: Professor Greg Fuchs Looks at Magnetic Moments on the Nanoscale
- The physical world at the nanoscale is full of rich phenomena. Understanding and taking advantage of the physics of these tiny systems promises a multitude of advancements in the development of technology, according to Prof. Gregory Fuchs Ph.D. '07, ...
yesterday Cornell University The Cornell Daily Sun (blog) - Nanotechnology
- Tiny tool measures heat at the nanoscale
- (Nanowerk News) How heat flows at the nanoscale can be very different than at larger scales. Understanding how surfaces affect the transport of the fundamental units of heat, called phonons, could impact everything from thermoelectric materials to ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
Join executives from companies designing and manufacturing MEMS technology as they sit side-by-side with their end-user customers in panel discussions and networking events to exchange ideas and information. Register now
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA
- ISISS 2014
- 2014-02-25 - 2014-02-26
Laguna Beach, CA
The 1st IEEE International Symposium on Inertial Sensors and Systems
- IEEE SF Bay Area MEMS Chapter
Qualcomm Cafe @ Building B, 3165 Kifer Road, Santa Clara, CA 95051
7:45 PM to 8:45 PM. FBAR and FMOS Technology from a MEMS Perspective
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance: Spring 2014 Symposium
University of Maryland BioPark, Baltimore, MD
From Lab to Life: Field Based Applications of MEMS & NEMS
- MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2014
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- 2014 Biosensors & Analytics Conference
- 2014-04-23 - 2014-04-24
Sensing the Future of Healthcare
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- 12th Annual MEPTEC MEMS Technology Symposium
San Jose, CA
Advances in MEMS - Foundations in Design, Process, Packaging and Test
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-06
Tampa Bay, FL
For technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head 2014
- 2014-06-08 - 2014-06-14
Hilton Head Island, SC
A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26
- MicroTAS 2014
- 2014-10-26 - 2014-10-30
San Antonio, TX
- AVS 61st International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2014-11-09 - 2014-11-14
Science and Technology of Materials, Interfaces, and Processing
- The 28th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2015-01-18 - 2015-01-22
- Transducers 2015
- 2015-06-21 - 2015-06-25