View Mailing Online
- Soon cancer diagnosis will be as easy and cheap as pregnancy urine test
- The technology, which was discussed in the "Point-of-care diagnostics for noncommunicable diseases using synthetic urinary biomarkers and paper microfluidics" published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), depends on ...
yesterday Tech Times - MEMS technology
- Less Is More With Next-Generation Medical X-rays
- Photo: Microsystems Technology Laboratories/MIT Extremely Tiny X-ray: An electron-emitting chip is at the heart of a new type of X-ray source. It can replace large particle accelerators in phase-contrast imaging. The X-ray that imaged your father's ...
yesterday IEEE Spectrum - MEMS technology
- Device creates 3D microgels 'on demand'
- A new digital microfluidics platform creates 3D cell cultures shaped like stars, diamonds, and circles, report researchers. The tool, which can be used to study cells in cost-efficient, 3D microgels, may hold the key to personalized medicine ...
today Futurity: Research News - MEMS technology
- Electronic News & Comment World's Smallest Reed Switch Makes Technology ...
- Coto's switches are smaller because the company uses a “high-aspect ratio microfabrication” technique, which is a derivative of conventional semiconductor manufacturing processes. About 10,000 of the switches are made on a ceramic substrate wafer.
yesterday Design News - MEMS technology
- Teledyne DALSA lands funding to expand MEMS and infrared imaging capabilities
- In addition, by increasing our production capacity of MEMS chips, we will be able to meet the growing demand for microsystems as they become indispensable in many areas." Investissement Québec aims to foster the growth of investment in Québec, and ...
today Laser Focus world - MEMS business
- WiSpry Envisions New Types of Tunable RF Applications Without Frequency ...
- The fabless RF semiconductor company utilizes microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology to design reconfigurable products, enabling wireless product and infrastructure manufacturers to support higher performance, next generation multi-band ...
today Business Wire (press release) - MEMS business
- Guest Blog: Xtrinsic sensor fusion library for Kinetis MCUs - MEMSblog
- Insights and analysis from inside the MEMS industry. Skip to content. About MEMSblog ... in the Machine · MEMS Industry Group · « Exploring the MEMS-Enabled Life: A Preview of MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2014 ...
MEMS Industry Group yesterday - MEMS business
- Global Automotive Sensors Market with Special Focus on MEMS Sensors
- Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd.Infineon Technologies AGKeihin CorporationKistler Group (Kistler Instrumente AG)Littelfuse, Inc.Magna International Inc.Magneti Marelli SpAMaxim IntegratedMelexis NV (Melexis Microelectronic Integrated Systems)MEMSIC ...
yesterday MarketWatch - MEMS business
- UB engineers develop optical 'nanocavity'
- ... in nanophotonics, biophotonics, hybrid inorganic/organic materials and devices, nonlinear and fiber optics, metamaterials, nanoplasmonics, optofluidics, microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), biomedical microelectromechanical systems (BioMEMs), ...
today University at Buffalo Reporter - Nanotechnology
- Tiny tool measures heat at the nanoscale
- How heat flows at the nanoscale can be very different than at larger scales. Understanding how surfaces affect the transport of the fundamental units of heat, called phonons, could impact everything from thermoelectric materials to microelectronic ...
today Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale freezing leads to better imaging
- Images of a frozen-hydrated algae cell. (a) Some cell ultrastructure is It's an odd twist. For scientists to determine if a cell is functioning properly, they must destroy it. This is what happens in x-ray fluorescence microscopy when biological ...
yesterday R & D Magazine - Nanotechnology
The AVS 61st International Symposium and Exhibition addresses cutting edge issues associated with materials, processing and interfaces in both the research and manufacturing communities. The weeklong Symposium fosters a multidisciplinary environment that cuts across traditional boundaries between disciplines, featuring papers from AVS Technical Division, Groups, Focus Topics on emerging technologies and more. An extensive Exhibition of related equipment, tools, materials, supplies, chemicals, services, consulting, technical literature, and new technologies are showcased during the week.
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance: Spring 2014 Symposium
University of Maryland BioPark, Baltimore, MD
From Lab to Life: Field Based Applications of MEMS & NEMS
- MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2014
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- 2014 Biosensors & Analytics Conference
- 2014-04-23 - 2014-04-24
Sensing the Future of Healthcare
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- 12th Annual MEPTEC MEMS Technology Symposium
San Jose, CA
Advances in MEMS - Foundations in Design, Process, Packaging and Test
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-06
Tampa Bay, FL
For technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head 2014
- 2014-06-08 - 2014-06-14
Hilton Head Island, SC
A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26
- MicroTAS 2014
- 2014-10-26 - 2014-10-30
San Antonio, TX
- AVS 61st International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2014-11-09 - 2014-11-14
Science and Technology of Materials, Interfaces, and Processing
- The 28th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2015-01-18 - 2015-01-22
- Transducers 2015
- 2015-06-21 - 2015-06-25