View Mailing Online
- Current sensor IC combines low noise, high precision and digital output
- The new ACS764 from Allegro MicroSystems Europe is a low-noise precision digital current sensor IC targeted at server, telecom, and power monitoring IC applications at up to 100 V within the industrial, consumer and computer markets. This is a product ...
today evertiq.com - MEMS technology
- Use COTS Parts To Cut Costs In Military And Aerospace Systems
- MIL-STD-883 defines uniform methods, controls, and procedures for testing microelectronic components for use in military and aerospace systems. It covers environmental and mechanical tests in addition to electrical tests for both analogue and digital ...
yesterday Electronic Design - MEMS technology
- Extremely accurate conductive measurement technology at nanoscale resolution ...
- Park Systems, a manufacturer of Atomic Force Microscopy systems since 1997 announced PinPoint Conductive AFM, an extremely accurate conductive measurement technology at nano-scale resolution for failure analysis (FA) in the semiconductor industry.
yesterday ElectroIQ (blog) - MEMS technology
- Small sources could yield an energy windfall
- Although the output is less than a volt, it could be deployed in arrays of miniscule sensors and processors known as MEMS (microelectromechanical systems), currently used as autonomous controls in cars, airplanes, imaging systems, and numerous other ...
yesterday Christian Science Monitor - MEMS technology
- Microfluidic fuel cells on paper
- The paper-based microfluidic fuel cells created by Juan Pablo Esquivel, at the University of Barcelona in Spain, and colleagues, were inspired by the convenience and simplicity of lateral flow test strips – pregnancy tests are probably the most well ...
today Chemistry World - MEMS technology
- Wearable Technologies Present Packaging Challenges
- Advances in microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) now allow nearly seamless integration of an array of sensors to collect information. Microcontrollers have shrunk to the point that they can be hidden away neatly and consume very little power. Wireless ...
today Electronic Design - MEMS technology
- Tiny membrane converts radio waves to light
- The next steps for the team are to use microfabrication techniques to further miniaturize the device so that it fits on a chip and to improve its sensitivity. "We also plan to extend the frequency range of the devices from a megahertz domain to the ...
today physicsworld.com - MEMS technology
- Rough surface could keep small electronic parts from sticking together
- Xinchun Lu and colleagues explain that adhesion is a big concern when designing very small silicon-based machines called microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). Today, MEMS are in many consumer products, such as cell phones, tablets, car airbags ...
today Canada Free Press - MEMS technology
- Laminar-flow cleanroom inventor honored posthumously by National Inventors ...
- Former Sandia National Laboratories physicist Willis Whitfield will be honored posthumously by the National Inventors Hall of Fame in May for his cleanroom invention. In 2008, Whitfield posed outside a cleanroom at Sandia's Microsystems Engineering ...
yesterday Phys.Org - MEMS business
- Scientists develop nanoscale method of fighting cancer
- Scientists have developed a new technique to fight cancer whereby chemotherapy medication can be safely released inside tumor cells without the healthy ones being harmed. The technique involves custom-designed nanoparticles carrying chemotherapy ...
yesterday Tech Times - Nanotechnology
The IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium (IMS) is the premier annual international conference for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice.
- MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2014
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- 2014 Biosensors & Analytics Conference
- 2014-04-23 - 2014-04-24
Sensing the Future of Healthcare
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- 12th Annual MEPTEC MEMS Technology Symposium
San Jose, CA
Advances in MEMS - Foundations in Design, Process, Packaging and Test
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-06
Tampa Bay, FL
For technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head 2014
- 2014-06-08 - 2014-06-14
Hilton Head Island, SC
A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
- Microtech 2014
- 2014-06-15 - 2014-06-19
Addressing advancements in traditional technologies, emerging technologies and business practices.
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26
- MicroTAS 2014
- 2014-10-26 - 2014-10-30
San Antonio, TX
- AVS 61st International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2014-11-09 - 2014-11-14
Science and Technology of Materials, Interfaces, and Processing
- The 28th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2015-01-18 - 2015-01-22
- Transducers 2015
- 2015-06-21 - 2015-06-25