View Mailing Online
- Photos of the Day: NASA Tech Views Birth of the Universe
- Techniques called micro-lithography and micro-machining are used to fabricate the devices. This image shows one of the NASA detectors from the BICEP2 project, developed in collaboration with the National Science Foundation. The sensors were used to ...
yesterday Product Design & Development - MEMS technology
- Submersible Level Transducer offers ±0.25% static accuracy.
- ... piezo-resistive, electro-optic, electro-magnetic, variable reluctance, magneto resistive, digital encoders, thermistors, thermocouples, RTDs, capacitive, resonant beam, application specific integrated circuits (ASICs), micro-electromechanical ...
today ThomasNet News (press release) - MEMS technology
- Tech Breakthrough with Nanoscale Optical Switch
- It is made of a metamaterial consisting of nanoscale particles of vanadium dioxide (VO2) that are deposited on a glass substrate and coated with a nanomesh of tiny gold nanoparticles. VO2 switches are ideal for optoelectronics applications, the ...
today Photonics.com - MEMS technology
- GE MEMS Switch Technology Demonstrates Performance Which Could Meet ...
- NewswireToday - /newswire/ - Niskayuna, NY, United States, 2014/03/18 - Prototype device testing shows that GE's RF MEMS switch can help enable increased data transfer speeds, enhanced signal quality, longer battery life, and the advanced RF designs ...
today Newswire Today (press release) - MEMS technology
- 6 and 9-axis DOF sensors are creating a new paradigm in the combos business
- This process is expected to enter production through Tronics Microsystems within the next few years. Innovation also comes from back-end processing. Packaging issues had to be leveraged in order to attain the high integration required by advanced ...
today ElectroIQ (blog) - MEMS technology
- Consortium to develop synthetic diamond cooling solutions for ...
- ... for thermal solutions required for high heat flux application, develop heat sink design with advanced thermal materials such as synthetic diamond heat spreader, silicon-based micro fabrication, wafer bonding technologies, ...
yesterday - MEMS business
- EVG establishes China headquarters in Shanghai
- EV Group (EVG), a supplier of wafer bonding and lithography equipment for the compound semiconductor, MEMS and nanotechnology markets, has opened a new, wholly owned subsidiary in Shanghai. This centre is called EV Group China Ltd. and will ...
today Compound Semiconductor - MEMS business
- MIT Researchers Develop Water Desalination Membrane ...
- By observing water transport through membranes with pores of various sizes, the group has measured a water molecule's probability of condensing or bouncing off a liquid surface at the nanoscale. The results, published in ...
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Water Molecules Will Bounce Off a Liquid Surface
- Jan Eijkel, a professor of microfluidics and nanofluidics at the Univ. of Twente in the Netherlands, says the group's work may be useful in understanding a wide range of phenomena, including the microphysics and chemistry of clouds, fluids, aerosols ...
yesterday Laboratory Equipment - Nanotechnology
- Anti-icing strategies inspired by nanotechnology and biology
- (Nanowerk Spotlight) Hundreds of millions of liters of deicing agents and anti-icing fluids are used at airports worldwide, about 95 million liters at U.S. airports alone. Because deicers are typically used in very open and exposed outdoor environments ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is recognized as the premier event for the design of electronic circuits and systems, electronic design automation (EDA), embedded systems and software (ESS), and intellectual property (IP).
The conference is sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), the Electronic Design Automation Consortium (EDA Consortium), and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and is supported by ACM's Special Interest Group on Design.
- IEEE SF Bay Area MEMS Chapter
Qualcomm Cafe, Santa Clara, CA 7:45pm
Coupled Field MEMS Simulations - Dr. Metin Ozen, ANSYS Inc.
- 5th Annual Bay Area Biomedical Device Conference
San Jose State University, San Jose, CA.
Cutting edge, Biomedical research
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- 2014 Biosensors & Analytics Conference
- 2014-04-23 - 2014-04-24
Sensing the Future of Healthcare
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- IEEE SF Bay Area MEMS Chapter
Qualcomm Cafe, Santa Clara, CA - 7:45pm
MEMS WARS: A New Hope - Dr. Kurt Petersen, Palios Inc.
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2014-05-06 - 2014-05-08
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- 12th Annual MEPTEC MEMS Technology Symposium
San Jose, CA
Advances in MEMS - Foundations in Design, Process, Packaging and Test
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-06
Tampa Bay, FL
For technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head 2014
- 2014-06-08 - 2014-06-14
Hilton Head Island, SC
A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
- Microtech 2014
- 2014-06-15 - 2014-06-19
Addressing advancements in traditional technologies, emerging technologies and business practices.
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26
- MicroTAS 2014
- 2014-10-26 - 2014-10-30
San Antonio, TX
- AVS 61st International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2014-11-09 - 2014-11-14
Science and Technology of Materials, Interfaces, and Processing
- The 28th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2015-01-18 - 2015-01-22
- Transducers 2015
- 2015-06-21 - 2015-06-25