View Mailing Online
- Laser markings readable with smartphone apps
- The Optronics and Glass segment at 4Jet develops micromachining systems for patterning and modification of thin films in photovoltaics and display technology, as well as laser solutions for separation of glass. For more information, contact 4Jet ...
yesterday Industrial Laser Solutions Magazine - MEMS technology
- Miniature Air Quality Sensor
- Combining advanced Micro Electro Mechanical Systems technology (MEMS) with Figaro's 40+ years of extensive experience in metal oxide type gas sensing sensors, Figaro has developed a new indoor air quality sensor with the lowest power consumption ...
yesterday International Environmental Technology - MEMS technology
- Dudley Buck's Forgotten Cryotron Computer
- Shoulders was actively pursuing a different innovation: using electron beams to “micro-machine,” or etch, extremely small microcircuits. This approach, later dubbed electron-beam lithography, has become indispensable in making silicon microchips. In ...
today IEEE Spectrum - MEMS technology
- Spectra-Physics® Launches 15 W UV Laser at Laser World of Photonics China
- “With Talon 355-15, Spectra-Physics, the number one supplier of UV lasers, once again advances the capability of UV lasers for demanding micromachining applications,” says Scott White, senior manager, product marketing for Spectra-Physics. “With its ...
yesterday PR.com (press release) - MEMS technology
- GE MEMS Switch Technology Demonstrates Performance Which Could Meet ...
- GE MEMS Switch Technology Demonstrates Performance Which Could Meet Demands for Next-Generation “True The mechanical relay has been re-born at the GE Global Research Center where a group of researchers are advancing MEMS ...
yesterday Broadway World - MEMS technology
- FEMTOSECOND LASERS/OPTICAL MICROSYSTEMS: 3D printing of medical ...
- Because the laser is altering material properties instead of removing material, it has specific requirements different from what is usually needed in laser ablation and micromachining processes. The process is conducted below the ablation threshold and ...
yesterday BioOptics World - MEMS technology
- MEMS Combo Sensors Revenue Continues to Climb
- Combo sensors are headed for another major growth spurt this year in the global microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) sensor market as revenue climbs an expansive 37% after two years of already phenomenal increases, according to new analysis from ...
today PCBDesign007 - MEMS business
- Thin-film material market to reach $10.25bn by 2018
- Applications include several industries such as photovoltaic solar cells, micro-electro-mechanical system (MEMS), semiconductor, electrical and optical coating. One of the key factors contributing to market growth is the increasing use of solar energy.
yesterday Semiconductor Today - MEMS business
- Computing how copolymers form nanoscale structures
- Coarse-grained modeling of copolymer materials provides physical insights into the equilibrium thermodynamics, structure, and kinetics of directed self-assembly for patterning at the nanoscale. 19 March 2014, SPIE Newsroom. DOI: 10.1117/2.1201403.
today SPIE Newsroom - Nanotechnology
- Application versatility of nanosecond pulsed fiber lasers
- In micromachining, the benefits can be more subtle as brute removal needs to be finessed to give high surface finish and sharp machined features. This enhanced control can be achieved through the use of multiparameter layer-based processing strategies ...
yesterday Industrial Laser Solutions Magazine - Nanotechnology
- Diamond-Based Nanotechnology Company, Duralar, Establishes New US ...
- Duralar Technologies, a global nanotechnology company and developer of the state-of-the-art Duralar™ family of ultra-hard coatings, today announces that it has established its U.S. headquarters in the Tucson region. The company has leased a 5,000 ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - Nanotech business
Join us in Washington D.C. as Microtech2014 and TechConnect World expand their communities to be the worldÃ¢ÂÂs largest multi-industry research-to-commercialization gathering. We are pleased to announce the inclusion of the National Innovation Summit & Showcase partnering with leading Federal Agency programs along with the Nation's top commercially viable innovations.
- 5th Annual Bay Area Biomedical Device Conference
San Jose State University, San Jose, CA.
Cutting edge, Biomedical research
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- 2014 Biosensors & Analytics Conference
- 2014-04-23 - 2014-04-24
Sensing the Future of Healthcare
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- IEEE SF Bay Area MEMS Chapter
Qualcomm Cafe, Santa Clara, CA - 7:45pm
MEMS WARS: A New Hope - Dr. Kurt Petersen, Palios Inc.
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2014-05-06 - 2014-05-08
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- 12th Annual MEPTEC MEMS Technology Symposium
San Jose, CA
Advances in MEMS - Foundations in Design, Process, Packaging and Test
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-06
Tampa Bay, FL
For technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head 2014
- 2014-06-08 - 2014-06-14
Hilton Head Island, SC
A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
- Microtech 2014
- 2014-06-15 - 2014-06-19
Addressing advancements in traditional technologies, emerging technologies and business practices.
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26
- MicroTAS 2014
- 2014-10-26 - 2014-10-30
San Antonio, TX
- AVS 61st International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2014-11-09 - 2014-11-14
Science and Technology of Materials, Interfaces, and Processing
- The 28th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2015-01-18 - 2015-01-22
- Transducers 2015
- 2015-06-21 - 2015-06-25