View Mailing Online
- Dudley Buck's Forgotten Cryotron Computer
- Shoulders was actively pursuing a different innovation: using electron beams to “micro-machine,” or etch, extremely small microcircuits. This approach, later dubbed electron-beam lithography, has become indispensable in making silicon microchips. In ...
yesterday IEEE Spectrum - MEMS technology
- MEI launches batch wet processing metal lift-off system
- MEI Wet Processing Systems and Services (a subsidiary of MEI LLC) of Albany, OR, USA has launched the FluidJet batch wet processing system for metal lift-off in MEMS (micro-electromechanical system) and compound semiconductor manufacturing, ...
today Semiconductor Today - MEMS technology
- Dolomite Continues to Develop New and Exciting Microfluidic Products
- Dolomite is very busy developing new microfluidic systems, with Telos already released in February this year and Dropix planned for release in April 2014. This follows the previous release of new products in 2013 including our new Membrane Chip ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- Photoresist Processing System provides conformal coating.
- ST. FLORIAN, Austria, -- EV Group (EVG), a leading supplier of wafer bonding and lithography equipment for the MEMS, nanotechnology and semiconductor markets, today announced that its patented NanoSpray conformal coating technology is now ...
today ThomasNet News (press release) - MEMS technology
- How We're Shrinking Chemical Labs Onto Optical Fibers
- And as microelectromechanical systems advanced, biomedical investigators began using these technologies to build compact arrays of chemical sensors on a single silicon chip. Such a system, known as a lab on a chip, varies widely in design and ...
today IEEE Spectrum - MEMS technology
- Smart/Intelligent Sensor Market by Type, Technology, Application & Geography ...
- The smart sensor technologies are classified into Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS), optical spectroscopy and complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor (CMOS). The sensor type section is further segmented into flow sensors, dissolved oxygen ...
yesterday SYS-CON Media (press release) - MEMS business
- Laser Optics 2014: Showcasing optical and microsystem technologies
- Laser Optics opened its doors yesterday in Berlin (Germany), showcasing optical technologies and microsystems, both of which represent key technologies of the twenty-first century. In his opening address, Guido Beermann, Under-Secretary at the Berlin ...
yesterday Novus Light Technologies Today - MEMS business
- MEMS Combo Market Growth Spurred by Mobile, Wearables
- As OEMs rush mobile products to market, microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) sensor makers are benefiting from the competitive fray. IHS Technology says the combo sensor market is set for continued substantial growth in 2014. "The main reason for ...
yesterday EE Times - MEMS business
- UC Berkeley Scientists Advance On-Chip Inductor Technology
- The UC research delved into recent developments in nanomaterial synthesis of nanomagnets. Liwei Lin, a professor of mechanical engineering at UC Berkeley, told us the researchers found that using magnetic nanoparticles with a coating of insulators ...
yesterday EE Times - Nanotechnology
- New nanotechnology uses shrink wrap used to enhance detection of infectious ...
- The new nanotechnology technique, described in a paper published today in The Optical Society's (OSA) journal Optical Materials Express ("Enhanced emission of fluorophores on shrink-induced wrinkled composite structures"), offers a way to significantly ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- 'Nano-Flares' Catch Breast Cancer Before It Spreads: Can Breakthroughs In ...
- Breakthroughs in nanotechnology may help physicians spot the spread of breast cancer before it takes root in neighboring organs and tissue, providing an effective preventive strategy against the disease that kills nearly 40,000 American women each year.
yesterday Medical Daily - Nanotechnology
The AVS 61st International Symposium and Exhibition addresses cutting edge issues associated with materials, processing and interfaces in both the research and manufacturing communities. The weeklong Symposium fosters a multidisciplinary environment that cuts across traditional boundaries between disciplines, featuring papers from AVS Technical Division, Groups, Focus Topics on emerging technologies and more. An extensive Exhibition of related equipment, tools, materials, supplies, chemicals, services, consulting, technical literature, and new technologies are showcased during the week.
- 5th Annual Bay Area Biomedical Device Conference
San Jose State University, San Jose, CA.
Cutting edge, Biomedical research
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- 2014 Biosensors & Analytics Conference
- 2014-04-23 - 2014-04-24
Sensing the Future of Healthcare
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- IEEE SF Bay Area MEMS Chapter
Qualcomm Cafe, Santa Clara, CA - 7:45pm
MEMS WARS: A New Hope - Dr. Kurt Petersen, Palios Inc.
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2014-05-06 - 2014-05-08
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- 12th Annual MEPTEC MEMS Technology Symposium
San Jose, CA
Advances in MEMS - Foundations in Design, Process, Packaging and Test
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-06
Tampa Bay, FL
For technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head 2014
- 2014-06-08 - 2014-06-14
Hilton Head Island, SC
A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
- Microtech 2014
- 2014-06-15 - 2014-06-19
Addressing advancements in traditional technologies, emerging technologies and business practices.
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26
- MicroTAS 2014
- 2014-10-26 - 2014-10-30
San Antonio, TX
- AVS 61st International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2014-11-09 - 2014-11-14
Science and Technology of Materials, Interfaces, and Processing
- The 28th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2015-01-18 - 2015-01-22
- Transducers 2015
- 2015-06-21 - 2015-06-25