View Mailing Online
- Pioneering medical diagnostics on Google Glass, behind the scenes at UCLA ...
- We demonstrated a lot of [RDT-based] technology [innovations] like mercury detection, detecting parasites in water, RBC imaging, lab chips, microfluidics, microscope replacements, and we're expanding and trying new things. I'm hoping that one day this ...
today iMedicalApps - MEMS technology
- Video: tiny swarm robots for microscale manufacturing
- The aim is a swarm of magnetically-controlled bugbots that could construct electronic devices, conduct chemistry for lab-on-a-chip applications, or do other micro scale manufacturing. It's part of the US Department of Defense's "Open Manufacturing ...
today Boing Boing - MEMS technology
- Growing InGaAs MOSCAPs directly on (100) silicon substrates
- Often, InGaAs heterostructures are grown first on indium phosphide (InP) substrates and then transferred to silicon by wafer bonding techniques. The team from National Chiao-Tung University and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) ...
today Semiconductor Today - MEMS technology
- Researchers Develop Method To Make 2D Molybdenum Diselenide
- In particular, the better electron mobility of MoSe2 could translate into reduced power consumption and heating in microelectronic devices. The authors say that their method could be used to produce other 2-D materials, many of which are widely used in ...
yesterday Asian Scientist Magazine - MEMS technology
- Increasing Demand in the Automotive Segment Drives Global MEMS Pressure ...
- The analysts forecast the Global MEMS Pressure Sensors market to grow at a CAGR of 8.84 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand in the Automotive segment. The Global MEMS ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- President Honors Defense Department Scientists
- Dr. Ronald Polcawich, U.S. Army Research Laboratory, for outstanding research accomplishments and leadership in piezoelectric microelectromechanical systems, contributions to the protection of U.S. soldiers, and dedication to mentoring students in the ...
2014-04-18 Department of Defense - MEMS business
- Leica Microsystems and TrueVision 3D Surgical Enter Agreement to Combine ...
- TrueVision 3D Surgical, a world leader in neuro and ophthalmic 3D surgical visualization and guidance, and Leica Microsystems, a world leader in microscopes and scientific instruments, announce a global agreement to integrate computer guidance ...
2014-04-18 DigitalJournal.com - MEMS business
- What happens next in permanent bonding market?
- ... the competitive environment changing with EV Group, Applied Materials, Tokyo Electron and many new entrants, Yole Développement analyzes the permanent bonding market & technology trends and announced its new study: Permanent Wafer Bonding ...
today CIOL - MEMS business
- Lithium-Sulfur Batteries With Unique Nanomaterial To Improve EV Range
- The latest research conducted at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) has led to development of a special type of nanomaterial, called "metal organic framework" (MOF). This material, in the form of fine powder, when applied to the cathode ...
2014-04-18 CrazyEngineers - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale Impurities Improve Performance of Bi2212 Superconductor
- "The nanoscale impurities, or defects, serve as centers for 'pinning' magnetic flux in place," Naderi says. "Without those pinning centers, the magnetic vortices can move, creating resistivity and impeding superconductivity when a magnetic field is ...
2014-04-18 AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Directing charges through single molecules: Progress made in developing ...
- Alexander Shestopalov, an assistant professor of chemical engineering at the University of Rochester, has done just that, thereby taking us one step closer to nanoscale circuitry. "Until now, scientists have been unable to reliably direct a charge from ...
today Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- Size-based chromatography nanotechnology technique for the study of living cells
- (Nanowerk News) Using nanodot technology, Berkeley Lab researchers have demonstrated the first size-based form of chromatography that can be used to study the membranes of living cells. This unique physical approach to probing cellular membrane ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
Showcasing the latest advances in process, design, packaging and test technologies, facilitating the creation of new MEMS products unimaginable only a few decades ago.
- 2014 Biosensors & Analytics Conference
- 2014-04-23 - 2014-04-24
Sensing the Future of Healthcare
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- IEEE SF Bay Area MEMS Chapter
Qualcomm Cafe, Santa Clara, CA - 7:45pm
MEMS WARS: A New Hope - Dr. Kurt Petersen, Palios Inc.
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2014-05-06 - 2014-05-08
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- 12th Annual MEPTEC MEMS Technology Symposium
San Jose, CA
Advances in MEMS - Foundations in Design, Process, Packaging and Test
- Medical MEMS and Sensors 2014
- 2014-05-28 - 2014-05-29
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-06
Tampa Bay, FL
For technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head 2014
- 2014-06-08 - 2014-06-14
Hilton Head Island, SC
A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
- Microtech 2014
- 2014-06-15 - 2014-06-19
Addressing advancements in traditional technologies, emerging technologies and business practices.
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26
- MicroTAS 2014
- 2014-10-26 - 2014-10-30
San Antonio, TX
- AVS 61st International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2014-11-09 - 2014-11-14
Science and Technology of Materials, Interfaces, and Processing
- The 28th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2015-01-18 - 2015-01-22
- Transducers 2015
- 2015-06-21 - 2015-06-25