View Mailing Online
- iPhone 6 Release Date: Samsung Note-Like Features Seen in Concept Videos ...
- Chinese analyst Sun Chang Xu had posted on her Weibo page, citing a friend from MEMS (microelectromechanical systems), that Apple is planning to introduce sensors that can detect pressure, temperature and humidity. Apple Inc. has been keeping on the ...
today International Business Times, India Edition - MEMS technology
- Startup Makes First MEMS Bio-Tag Sales
- Bluechiip Ltd, of Melbourne, Australia, has achieved the first sales of its passive ID and temperature-sensing device based on MEMS technology. The technology has particular applications in identification of biological samples to be stored in repositories.
today EE Times - MEMS technology
- Mini robot doctors that could swim in your bloodstream
- Tiny robots could help you heal. Acting as mini technicians, they could one day assemble medical devices inside the body. A veritable construction crew of micro-scale robots already exists, from worm-like bots that can move heavy loads to muscle ...
today New Scientist - MEMS technology
- The mPower Mini JumpIt Stops Traffic at The NY Auto Show!
- mPhase Technologies is a publicly traded company (XDSL) that is pioneering a revolutionary Smart Surface technology enabled by breakthroughs in nanotechnology, MEMS processing and microfluidics. Our Smart Surface technology has potential ...
today Wall Street Journal - MEMS business
- EVG leading in permanent bonding market, but merged Applied/Tokyo Electron ...
- With silicon-on-insulator (SOI) business declining, 3D TSV stack implementation beginning, and the competitive environment changing, market research firm Yole Développement has released a new study 'Permanent Wafer Bonding for Semiconductor: ...
today Semiconductor Today - MEMS business
- Nanomaterial Outsmarts Ions
- The left ion in the diagram is deflected by a collision with an atom in the Ions are an essential tool in chip manufacturing, but these electrically charged atoms can also be used to produce nano-sieves with homogeneously distributed pores. A ...
today Product Design & Development - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology researchers demonstrate potential of RNA as heat-resistant ...
- (Nanowerk News) A team of nanotechnology researchers at the University of Kentucky has discovered new methods to build heat resistant nanostructures and arrays using RNA. The research, led by Peixuan Guo, professor and William Farish Endowed Chair ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- Non-enzyme nanotechnology sensor to detect blood sugar
- Non-enzyme nanotechnology sensor to detect blood sugar. (Nanowerk News) Researchers at University of Tehran produced a very highly sensitive sensor to measure the amount of blood sugar ("Highly Stable and Selective Non-Enzymatic Glucose ...
yesterday Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
The IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium (IMS) is the premier annual international conference for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice.
- 2014 Biosensors & Analytics Conference
- 2014-04-23 - 2014-04-24
Sensing the Future of Healthcare
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- IEEE SF Bay Area MEMS Chapter
Qualcomm Cafe, Santa Clara, CA - 7:45pm
MEMS WARS: A New Hope - Dr. Kurt Petersen, Palios Inc.
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2014-05-06 - 2014-05-08
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- 12th Annual MEPTEC MEMS Technology Symposium
San Jose, CA
Advances in MEMS - Foundations in Design, Process, Packaging and Test
- Medical MEMS and Sensors 2014
- 2014-05-28 - 2014-05-29
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-06
Tampa Bay, FL
For technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head 2014
- 2014-06-08 - 2014-06-14
Hilton Head Island, SC
A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
- Microtech 2014
- 2014-06-15 - 2014-06-19
Addressing advancements in traditional technologies, emerging technologies and business practices.
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26
- MicroTAS 2014
- 2014-10-26 - 2014-10-30
San Antonio, TX
- AVS 61st International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2014-11-09 - 2014-11-14
Science and Technology of Materials, Interfaces, and Processing
- The 28th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2015-01-18 - 2015-01-22
- Transducers 2015
- 2015-06-21 - 2015-06-25