View Mailing Online
- Optical zoom & smartphones – the next big thing?
- ... the small design requirements of portable electronics. Breakthroughs making use of new microelectromechanical system and high-precision manufacturing processes could bring optical zoom functionality to new smartphones in the not too distant future.
today Android Authority - MEMS technology
- Nanomechanical sensors detect cancer from breath
- Reporting at the 26th IEEE International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (IEEE MEMS 2013), the researchers presented that MSS could distinguish, in a double blind trial, the breath of four cancer patients from four healthy people.
today Nanowerk - MEMS technology
- Startup Makes First MEMS Bio-Tag Sales
- Bluechiip Ltd, of Melbourne, Australia, has achieved the first sales of its passive ID and temperature-sensing device based on MEMS technology. The technology has particular applications in identification of biological samples to be stored in repositories.
yesterday EE Times - MEMS technology
- UH biomedical engineer works to make blood transfusions safer
- Next, the entire mixture will be sent through an array of precisely designed microfluidic channels, where the shape, size and flexibility of healthy red blood cells will allow them to be separated from the particles, damaged cells and storage solution ...
today Phys.Org - MEMS technology
- Leica Announces an Agreement with True Vision to Integrate Computer ...
- TrueVision 3D Surgical, a world leader in neuro and ophthalmic 3D surgical visualization and guidance, and Leica Microsystems, a world leader in microscopes and scientific instruments, announce a global agreement to integrate computer guidance ...
yesterday Azom.com - MEMS business
- First Size-based Chromatography Technique for the Study of Living Cells
- “Our live cell-supported membranes provide a hybrid interface consisting of mobile and immobile components with controlled geometry that allows us to utilize solid-state nanotechnology to manipulate and control molecular systems inside living cells.”
today Controlled Environments Magazine - Nanotechnology
- Nanomaterial Outsmarts Ions
- Although highly charged ions cause damage only on a very limited area of a material surface, they do so extremely efficiently. This makes them an ideal tool for special tasks, such as perforating ultra-thin films of carbon that measure only one ...
yesterday Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Disorder on the nanoscale may be responsible for solar-cell efficiency
- (Nanowerk News) In the past few years, perovskite solar cells have made large leaps forward in efficiency, recently achieving energy conversion with up to 16 percent efficiency. These simple and promising devices are easy enough to make and are made up ...
yesterday Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology Ahead: Mini-Robots May One Day Assemble Medical Devices ...
- For some time now, scientists as well as science fiction writers have dreamed of nanotechnologies as an addition to the medical toolbox for helping patients to heal. New research published in Advanced Functional Materials provides some of the ...
today Medical Daily - Nanotechnology
- 2014 Biosensors & Analytics Conference
- 2014-04-23 - 2014-04-24
Sensing the Future of Healthcare
- MEMS Industry Group Conference
The Global MEMS Supply Chain
- IEEE SF Bay Area MEMS Chapter
Qualcomm Cafe, Santa Clara, CA - 7:45pm
MEMS WARS: A New Hope - Dr. Kurt Petersen, Palios Inc.
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2014-05-06 - 2014-05-08
- MIG M2M Forum 2014
- 2014-05-20 - 2014-05-21
The MEMS Supply Chain - It Takes a Village
- 12th Annual MEPTEC MEMS Technology Symposium
San Jose, CA
Advances in MEMS - Foundations in Design, Process, Packaging and Test
- Medical MEMS and Sensors 2014
- 2014-05-28 - 2014-05-29
- Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-05
San Francisco, CA
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS2014)
- 2014-06-01 - 2014-06-06
Tampa Bay, FL
For technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head 2014
- 2014-06-08 - 2014-06-14
Hilton Head Island, SC
A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
- Microtech 2014
- 2014-06-15 - 2014-06-19
Addressing advancements in traditional technologies, emerging technologies and business practices.
- Sensors Expo & Conference
- 2014-06-24 - 2014-06-26
- MicroTAS 2014
- 2014-10-26 - 2014-10-30
San Antonio, TX
- AVS 61st International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2014-11-09 - 2014-11-14
Science and Technology of Materials, Interfaces, and Processing
- The 28th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2015-01-18 - 2015-01-22
- Transducers 2015
- 2015-06-21 - 2015-06-25