View Mailing Online
- Agilent Takes Over Lab901 and Biocius Life Sciences
- Launched in 1999, the Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer was reportedly the first commercially available instrument to use microfluidics technology for the analysis of biological samples. The 2100 Bioanalyzer is leveraged for RNA and DNA QC in microarray, qPCR, ...
today Genetic Engineering News - MEMS technology
- ADI announces quad-sensor MEMS gyroscopes
- ADI has announced a range of MEMS gyroscopes using a set of four sensors to allow incredibly accurate movement sensing for devices such as the iPad. The ADXRS64x series will use ADI's quad-sensor technology, which is able to reject unwanted vibrations ...
today TechEye - MEMS technology
- ADI announces quad-sensor MEMS gyroscopes - High accuracy sensors ...
- ADI has announced arange of MEMS gyroscopes using a set of four sensors to allow incredibly accurate movement sensing for devices such as the iPad.
Matthew Finnegan today - MEMS technology
- iMEMS Gyros Deliver Higher Performance Under Harsh Vibration ...
- The ADXRS642, ADXRS646, and ADXRS649 incorporate ADI's advanced, differential quad-sensor technology, which rejects the influence of linear acceleration and vibration to enable these new MEMS gyros to offer exceptionally accurate and ...
today - MEMS technology
- ADI ups ante in high-precision MEMS gyros
- Already known for its high-precision micro-electro-mechanical system (MEMS) accelerometers, gyroscopes and complete inertial navigation units (IMUs), Analog Devices Inc. (ADI) has upped the ante for high-precision with its invention of ...
yesterday EETimes.com - MEMS technology
- Nanotechnology improves Li-ion battery capacity, says Nanosys
- The SiNANOde nanomaterial deforms to fill void areas in the carbon anode material matrix and remains intact and fully functional after 100% DoD cycle testing. The technology also demonstrated a >2× capacity improvement using 10% additive in a Li+ ...
today ElectroIQ - Nanotechnology
- Monolithic InGaAs nanolaser on silicon
- Until now, III-V integration with silicon electronics has tended to be in the form of wafer bonding processes that generally have low yield of working devices. The alternative of making silicon light up is hindered by the indirect bandgap of silicon, ...
yesterday Semiconductor Today - Nanotechnology
- The World´s Smallest Pipettes: Capillary Action in Carbon Nanotubes
- However, this phenomenon is relevant not only on the macroscopic scale; with an increasing interest in nanofluidic devices, the effects of capillarity on the nanoscale have become an important topic, too. Possible applications of nanofluidic devices ...
today Materials Views - Nanotechnology
- Research provides new findings on drug delivery with nanoparticles
- Researchers have over time been able to show that medicine designed at nanoscale offers unprecedented opportunities for targeted treatment of serious diseases such as cancer. However, now research also shows that the body's immune system plays a ...
today Eureka! Science News - Nanotechnology
- Bacteria as live cargo shuttles for nanofabrication
- (Nanowerk Spotlight) Bacterial propulsion systems are intriguing for nanotechnology researchers because nature has already solved most of the problems that they are still struggling with in designing molecular motors and other self-sustained nanoscale ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
This symposium will focus on new directions for the applications of MEMS technologies, the challenges encountered to move forward, and the existing semiconductor technologies that can enable them. "Triple Crown" keynote speakers Dr. Janusz Bryzek, Joseph Mallon, and Dr. Kurt Petersen will make this an event you should not miss! Register now
- SPIE Advanced Lithography
- 2011-02-27 - 2011-03-03
San Jose Marriott & Convention Center San Jose, CA
Connecting Minds. Advancing Light.
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2011-03-16 - 2011-03-17
Doubletree San Jose Hotel
Strategies to Reduce Time and Cost of MEMS End-of-Line Testing
- MEPTEC 9th Annual MEMS Symposium
Wyndham San Jose, CA
MEMS - Driving Innovation. Existing Technologies Enable Future Innovations
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Sensors Expo & Conference 2011
- 2011-06-07 - 2011-06-08
Focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users