View Mailing Online
- ADI unveils quad sensor mems gyroscopes
- "These new mems gyros have linear acceleration sensitivities as low as 0.015°/sec/g compared to 0.1°/sec/g offered by the leading alternative," said Wayne Meyer, marketing and applications manager, mems/sensors technology group, ADI. ...
today New Electronics - MEMS technology
- How do you solve a problem like a Death Grip?
- He explained the use of a radio frequency microelectromechanical system (RF MEMS), involving the movement of sub-millimeter-sized parts, could open up great possibilities “for linearly retuning” antennas and radio frequency filters. ...
today IT PRO - MEMS technology
- Tunable Demux offers colorless demultiplexing in ROADM networks.
- An innovator of micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS), thin-film optical coatings, micro-optic design, and advanced packaging, DiCon's products are used in a broad range of applications including telecom, defense, aerospace, industrial manufacturing, ...
today ThomasNet Industrial News Room (press release) - MEMS technology
- Yole Développement Webcast “MEMS Manufacturing evolution!” generates global ...
- As yet another measure of the strong interest in MEMS technology, the recent webinar dedicated to MEMS manufacturing evolution hosted by I-Micronews.com, the Yole Développement Media website and co-organized with MEMS Industry Group, ...
yesterday Global SMT & Packaging Magazine - MEMS business
- 'Haute Tech': Turning the Lights On
- By CATHRIN SCHAER BERLIN — They may know all about microsystems and integrated circuits, but there was one question that stumped the two engineers: What's your favorite garment from your latest collection? For a moment, Christian Dils and Manuel ...
today New York Times - MEMS business
- Motorola Xoom packs Nvidia, Atmel, STMicro solutions
- s four-chip touch-screen controller solution and MEMS sensors from AKM Semiconductor Inc., Kionx Inc., STMicroelectronics NV and Bosch Sensortec GmbH. Nvidia Corp.'s dual-core Tegra 2 applications processor powers the tablet computer. ...
today EE Times India - MEMS business
- On-board electronics drive automotive IC growth
- These can be made using microelectromechanical system (MEMS) process. Highlighting the move to convergence, automakers are testing systems that will allow smartphones to dock with a large display on the car's centre console allowing the driver to ...
today EE Times India - MEMS business
- mPhase Smart NanoBattery Published in IEEE/ASME Journal of ...
- The title of the paper, "Robust Si-Based Membranes for Fluid Control in Microbatteries Using Superlyophobic Nanostructures," is published in the IEEE/ASME Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, a peer review technical journal ...
today - Nanotechnology
- Using Tiny Glass Spheres as a Superlens, Microscope Shatters Resolution Record
- But if you want to see down even smaller in regular optical light—to a virus, a cell's interior, or other objects on the nanoscale—you've been out of luck. Those objects are smaller than 200 nanometers, what's been considered the resolution limit for ...
today Discover Magazine (blog) - Nanotechnology
Sensors Expo & Conference is the only industry event in North America exclusively focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership!
for the latest information on the 2011 event. PLUS
- Register with discount code: A332H for $50 off Gold & Main Conference Passes!
- SPIE Advanced Lithography
- 2011-02-27 - 2011-03-03
San Jose Marriott & Convention Center San Jose, CA
Connecting Minds. Advancing Light.
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2011-03-16 - 2011-03-17
Doubletree San Jose Hotel
Strategies to Reduce Time and Cost of MEMS End-of-Line Testing
- MEPTEC 9th Annual MEMS Symposium
Wyndham San Jose, CA
MEMS - Driving Innovation. Existing Technologies Enable Future Innovations
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Sensors Expo & Conference 2011
- 2011-06-07 - 2011-06-08
Focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users