View Mailing Online
- ADI unleashes quad-MEMS high-precision gyros
- Analog Devices Inc. enhances efforts at developing high-precision devices such as MEMS accelerometers, gyroscopes and complete inertial navigation units, with the invention of quad-differential iMEMS gyros that combine four different sensing elements ...
today EE Times India - MEMS technology
- Yale Scientist Team Develops Novel Metal Alloys That Can be Blow Molded Like ...
- Schroers and his team are already using their new processing technique to fabricate miniature resonators for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)—tiny mechanical devices powered by electricity—as well as gyroscopes and other resonator applications. ...
today Azom.com - MEMS technology
- Industrial Factory Automation: MEMS-Based Joystick for Small ...
- Knowles Acoustic has introduced a joystick based on micro-electromechanical system (MEMS) technology, suitable for mobile applications such as gaming. The new digital output navigation product is claimed to combine the real analogue ...
Don today - MEMS technology
- February News in Brief
- By 2015, the global market for Mems (micro electromechanical systems) devices will be worth $9.2bn, according to a new forecast from Global Industry Analysts. It says that Mems demand fell markedly during the recession but has now revived and suppliers ...
today Drives & Controls - MEMS business
MNX offers commercial e-beam lithography services using a state-of-the-art Vistec EBPG 5000+ direct-write tool. This affordable service provides you with the best performance and fastest turnaround times in the industry.
- 50MHz scan speed
- Spot size below 2.5 nm
- Large scan field size
- Fast cycle times
- SPIE Advanced Lithography
- 2011-02-27 - 2011-03-03
San Jose Marriott & Convention Center San Jose, CA
Connecting Minds. Advancing Light.
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2011-03-16 - 2011-03-17
Doubletree San Jose Hotel
Strategies to Reduce Time and Cost of MEMS End-of-Line Testing
- MEPTEC 9th Annual MEMS Symposium
Wyndham San Jose, CA
MEMS - Driving Innovation. Existing Technologies Enable Future Innovations
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Sensors Expo & Conference 2011
- 2011-06-07 - 2011-06-08
Focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users