View Mailing Online
- MEMS Thermal Sensor Method Detects Pre-Atherosclerotic Regions That Otherwise ...
- A new study published in the Annals of Biomedical Engineering shows that a MEMS thermal sensor deployed by an angiogram catheter can detect the earliest stages of atherosclerosis. The MEMS thermal sensor used convective heat transfer to detect ...
today Medical News Today (press release) - MEMS technology
- INNOVATION: All the inventions fit to print
- It's a confusing but dynamic phase for the fast-growing field called microfluidics. The goal of microfluidics is to replace bulky, expensive equipment with miniaturized devices made of cheap materials to perform laboratory functions, such as scanning ...
today North County Times - MEMS technology
- Epitaxial Pb(Zr,Ti)O 3 thin films for a MEMS application ...
- This research presents the deposition and device fabrication of epitaxial Pb(Zr,Ti)O 3 (PZT) thin films for applications in microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). A piezoelectric micro-membrane is described as an example.
admin yesterday - MEMS technology
- New instrument for analyzing viruses
- Because PING employs microfluidics, very small samples can be used; gathering enough material has been a particular challenge with existing methods. More information: The presentation, "Mapping Virus-Host Protein Interactions Using the PING ...
today PhysOrg.com - MEMS technology
- Research and Markets: Trends in MEMS Manufacturing & Packaging 2011: New ...
- New MEMS manufacturing approaches pave the way to smaller, more performing and cost-effective devices! Although MEMS technologies have not been driven by the same size demands as ICs, it doesn't mean that MEMS manufacturing is just standing still. ...
today SunHerald.com - MEMS business
- 2011 to see strong growth in MEMs and sensors
- Manufacturers of microelectromechanical systems (MEMs) and sensors saw a return to growth last year, following 12 months of difficulties in 2009. This is the finding of a new report from Electronics Publications, which also noted that sensors and MEMs ...
today Rapid - MEMS business
- Smartphones' Popularity Increase | Prager Microsystems | Search ...
- In 2010, 27% of mobile users in the United States were using smartphones regularly.
Franco today - MEMS business
- Boston Micromachines to Develop High-Resolution Deformable Mirrors
- The Phase 1 project has been designed with an aim to establish a consistent and fault-tolerant microelectromechanical deformable mirror (MEMS-DM) technology that will solve the issues involved in the future coronagraphic observatories of NASA's roadmap ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- New device to efficiently identify and 'grab' circulating cancer cells
- A UCLA research team has developed an innovative device based on Velcro-like nanoscale technology to efficiently identify and 'grab' circulating tumor cells, or CTCs, in the blood, which play a crucial role in cancer metastasis. ...
today Sify - Nanotechnology
- Impact of nanoscale topography on genomics and proteomics of adherent bacteria
- In our approach, reported in the February 23, 2011, online edition of ACS Nano ("Impact of Nanoscale Topography on Genomics and Proteomics of Adherent Bacteria"), we showed for the first time that a pure topographical cue, namely a highly uniform gold ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
This symposium will focus on new directions for the applications of MEMS technologies, the challenges encountered to move forward, and the existing semiconductor technologies that can enable them. "Triple Crown" keynote speakers Dr. Janusz Bryzek, Joseph Mallon, and Dr. Kurt Petersen will make this an event you should not miss! Register now
- SPIE Advanced Lithography
- 2011-02-27 - 2011-03-03
San Jose Marriott & Convention Center San Jose, CA
Connecting Minds. Advancing Light.
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2011-03-16 - 2011-03-17
Doubletree San Jose Hotel
Strategies to Reduce Time and Cost of MEMS End-of-Line Testing
- MEPTEC 9th Annual MEMS Symposium
Wyndham San Jose, CA
MEMS - Driving Innovation. Existing Technologies Enable Future Innovations
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Sensors Expo & Conference 2011
- 2011-06-07 - 2011-06-08
Focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users