View Mailing Online
- Nanotechnology Now - Press Release: "SEMATECH Reports Advances in ...
- Technologists from SEMATECH's 3D Interconnect program have demonstrated a novel die-to-wafer interconnect process using a die-tacking and collective-bonding approach on a 300mm wafer platform for 3D-IC applications. ...
today - MEMS technology
- IVAM Product Market "Micro, Nano and Materials" at MicroNanoTec/HANNOVER MESSE ...
- More than 40 exhibitors from seven countries show cross-industrial innovations from the fields of silicon or semiconductor technologies, from microfluidics, metrology, optics and nanotechnology. The joint pavilion is organized by the IVAM ...
today Nanowerk LLC - MEMS technology
- Today in Nanotech Developments: The Pretty and the Powerful
- This structure is extremely fragile, and hence the team invented a patented process to coat the nanotubes and create a strong, permanent micro-scale structure that could be used for more practical purposes--like building the tiny actuators and switches ...
today Fast Company - MEMS technology
- Scientists say ocean currents cause microbes to filter light
- He recreates an ocean environment in microfluidic devices about the size of a stick of gum and uses videomicroscopy to trace and record the microbes' movements in response to food and current. In this case, however, the research methodology was ...
today environmentalresearchweb - MEMS technology
- Hynix Semiconductor joins SEMATECH 3D Interconnect Program at ...
- Hynix Semiconductor joins SEMATECH 3D Interconnect Program at UAlbany NanoCollegeElectroIQ"3D integration offers a path for higher performance, higher density, higher functionality, smaller form factor, and potential cost reduction," ...
Test-Time today - MEMS business
- 10 big consumption electrons and mobile equipment MEMS supplier's ...
- IPhone not merely uses the intellectual mobile phone of the gyroscope for the first time, and integrated an 3 axle accelerometers, innovative transmission module and two small-scale MEMS Mike based on MEMS in order to inhibit the noise. ...
admin today - MEMS business
- Sensors and MEMS Market to Reach 11.1 Billion in 2011
- The year 2009 was difficult for several MEMS manufacturers, but 2010 saw a major return to growth for the entire industry. Going into 2011, global sales of both Sensors and MEMs are projected to reach nearly $11.1 billion in global revenue and 9.6 ...
today PR.com (press release) - MEMS business
- IVAM Product Market "Micro, Nano and Materials" at MicroNanoTec ...
- Karen Lightman, MEMS Industry Group will present "MEMS Market Opportunities and Developments from a US Perspective", Jim Knutti and Henry Allen from Acuity Incorporated will present "MEMS Sensors; The Next Generation of Accuracy, ...
today - MEMS business
- A little Thank You note « MEMSblog
- If you ask MEMS Industry Group what it's accomplished in the past ten years, the list is growing. MIG was founded with five companies – two of which are no longer directly in the “MEMS business” (namely Xerox and Corning); ...
MEMS Industry Group yesterday - MEMS business
- Nanohybrid Materials: Small is Powerful
- These differences often allow one to selectively look at nanomaterial surfaces. However, nanomaterial surfaces are not always choosy in what they bind. At the same time, molecules and assemblies such as antibodies (the same agents that our bodies used ...
today Discover Magazine (blog) - Nanotechnology
- CNSE moves on 28 nm with IBM license
- In related news, DRAM and flash supplier Hynix Semiconductor Tuesday announced it had become a member of Sematech's 3D Interconnect program at the CNSE. That partnership will focus on driving wide I/O DRAM.
today EDN.com - Nanotechnology
- Cima NanoTech raises $15m
- Cima NanoTech develops nanomaterial-based formulations for transparent conductive coatings in devices such as plasma displays, touch screens and solar cells. The company, run by CEO Jon Brodd, has a development center in Caesarea run by VP operations ...
today Globes - Nanotech business
Sensors Expo & Conference is the only industry event in North America exclusively focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership!
for the latest information on the 2011 event. PLUS
- Register with discount code: A332H for $50 off Gold & Main Conference Passes!
- SPIE Advanced Lithography
- 2011-02-27 - 2011-03-03
San Jose Marriott & Convention Center San Jose, CA
Connecting Minds. Advancing Light.
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2011-03-16 - 2011-03-17
Doubletree San Jose Hotel
Strategies to Reduce Time and Cost of MEMS End-of-Line Testing
- MEPTEC 9th Annual MEMS Symposium
Wyndham San Jose, CA
MEMS - Driving Innovation. Existing Technologies Enable Future Innovations
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Sensors Expo & Conference 2011
- 2011-06-07 - 2011-06-08
Focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users