View Mailing Online
- TesTing Device
- Parameswaran and his team of plastic microfluidics researchers have developed a low-cost test device, a "lab-on-a-chip" (LOC), which can deliver results in just hours and can be used in the field. This chip's "platform," now in the advanced prototype ...
today Vancouver Sun - MEMS technology
- MEMS Platform Meets Mobile Market Needs
- DelfMEMS and KFM TEchnology are merging their talents to enable Delf- MEMS to provide a low-cost, RF microelectromechanical-systems (MEMS) technology platform and related products for mobile applications. Mobile products have rigorous packaging ...
today Microwaves & RF - MEMS technology
- Xinhua Insight: High-tech companies tell another tale of "made-in-China" product
- China is the second nation in the world, along with Israel, to develop a capsule endoscopy using micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) technology. Medical examinations using a capsule endoscopy cost about 3000 yuan (456 USdollars) in China, ...
yesterday istockAnalyst.com (press release) - MEMS technology
- Thermal sensor deployed by angiogram catheter detects early atherosclerosis
- Dr. Hsiai's group developed a micro-electro-mechanical system (MEMS) by depositing titanium and platinum on a flexible polymer membrane and patterning them to form the sensing elements. They deployed the sensor via an angiogram catheter into the aortic ...
today MTBeurope - MEMS technology
- PC's Semiconductors Blog: EMS Industry Group hosts US MEMS day at ...
- PITTSBURGH, USA: MEMS Industry Group (MIG), the trade association advancing MEMS across global markets, will present the US perspective on the MEMS industry on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 as part of Hannover Messe's MicroNanoTec Conference. ...
Pradeep Chakraborty today - MEMS business
- Interconnect Program at NanoCollege Addresses Infrastructure Issues
- ... Memory chips (DRAMs) and flash memory chips, and SEMATECH recently declared that Hynix is now a member of SEMATECH's three-dimensional Interconnect program at the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (CNSE) in the University at Albany. ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- Processor Whispers – About Chancellors and 3D Chips
- Future plans envision up to 100000 connections per mm² in silicon (TSV: Through-Silicon Via). Maybe Intel will surprise us with 3D technology for its Haswell processor scheduled for 2013, perhaps, with a large "stacked" L3 cache. ...
today The H - MEMS business
- Electronics.ca forecasts sensors and MEMS market to reach 11.1 Billion in 2011
- Electronics.ca has projected the global sales of both sensors and MEMs are to reach nearly $11.1 billion in global revenue and 9.6 billion unit shipments in year 2011. The next five years both sales and shipments are expected to experience average ...
yesterday EE Herald - MEMS business
- Nanoscale Whiskers from Sea Creatures Could Grow Human Muscle Tissue
- Minute whiskers of nanoscale dimensions taken from sea creatures could hold the key to creating working human muscle tissue, University of Manche...
innovation yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Trapping a rainbow: Lehigh researchers slow broadband light waves with ...
- The research required the ability to engineer a metallic surface to produce nanoscale periodic gratings with varying groove depths. This alters the optical properties of the nanopatterned metallic surface, called Surface Dispersion Engineering. ...
today EurekAlert (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Albany NanoCollege Procures IBM Nanometer Technology
- By Cameron Chai The University at Albany's College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering is procuring the new edition of the nanometer technology from IBM. The software will permit the university to develop an advanced university-based computer chip. ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
Sensors Expo & Conference is the only industry event in North America exclusively focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership!
for the latest information on the 2011 event. PLUS
- Register with discount code: A332H for $50 off Gold & Main Conference Passes!
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2011-03-16 - 2011-03-17
Doubletree San Jose Hotel
Strategies to Reduce Time and Cost of MEMS End-of-Line Testing
- MEPTEC 9th Annual MEMS Symposium
Wyndham San Jose, CA
MEMS - Driving Innovation. Existing Technologies Enable Future Innovations
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Sensors Expo & Conference 2011
- 2011-06-07 - 2011-06-08
Focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users