View Mailing Online
- Yale reports development of elastic, moldable steel
- Schroers and his team are already using their new processing technique to fabricate miniature resonators for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) — tiny mechanical devices powered by electricity — as well as gyroscopes and other resonator ...
yesterday High Performance Composites - MEMS technology
- Bozotti: ST to outperform in 2011
- Second, a focused but significant capital investment in capacity for MEMS that is micromachining, in smart applications for the Automotive field and in the U8500 smartphone platforms that they are developing within ST-Ericsson, their 50/50 joint ...
today EE Times India - MEMS business
- Now, nanorods to improve how visual display of information
- A tiny, nanoscale-size rod of iron oxide particles in the lab that respond to an external magnetic field in a way that could dramatically improve how visual information is displayed in the future have been developed by University of California ...
today Sify - Nanotechnology
- Nanolithography: Flexible patterning of the cellular microenvironment
- The nanolithography platform, NLP 2000, was designed to provide a simple solution to achieve high precision placement of nano- to micro-sized features with nanoscale precision. The process of deposition of material is based on Dip Pen Nanolithography ...
today ElectroIQ - Nanotechnology
- Scientists have created a nanoscale piston that is capable of self-assembly ...
- Just like a regular-sized device requires a regular-sized motor to operate, a nanodevice likewise requires a molecular-scale motor. In some cases, that motor takes the form of a piston, and building a piston that's just a few nanometers long ... well, ...
yesterday Gizmag - Nanotechnology
- All wrapped up: Researcher's graphene cloak protects bacteria
- Graphene is a form of carbon that is only one atom thick, giving it several important properties: it's impermeable, it's the strongest nanomaterial, it's optically transparent and it has high thermal conductance. "Graphene is the next-generation ...
today PhysOrg.com - Nanotechnology
- Boost solar cell efficiency with organic material at nanoscale ...
- Stanford chemical engineering professor Stacey Bent is researching solar cell designs using nano-scale organic materials that boost the power conversion.
Admin today - Nanotechnology
- Using light to assemble nanoparticles into superstructures
- (Nanowerk News) Scientists in the Center for Nanoscale Materials and Argonne's Biosciences Division have demonstrated a remarkably simple, elegant, and cost-effective way of assembling nanoparticles into larger structures of any desired shape and form ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
This symposium will focus on new directions for the applications of MEMS technologies, the challenges encountered to move forward, and the existing semiconductor technologies that can enable them. "Triple Crown" keynote speakers Dr. Janusz Bryzek, Joseph Mallon, and Dr. Kurt Petersen will make this an event you should not miss! Register now
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2011-03-16 - 2011-03-17
Doubletree San Jose Hotel
Strategies to Reduce Time and Cost of MEMS End-of-Line Testing
- MEPTEC 9th Annual MEMS Symposium
Wyndham San Jose, CA
MEMS - Driving Innovation. Existing Technologies Enable Future Innovations
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Sensors Expo & Conference 2011
- 2011-06-07 - 2011-06-08
Focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users