View Mailing Online
- SEMATECH Reports Advances in Bond Process for 3D Integration Development ...
- Technologists from SEMATECH's 3D Interconnect program have demonstrated a novel die-to-wafer interconnect process using a die-tacking and collective-bonding approach on a 300mm wafer platform for 3D-IC applications. Composite wafers containing a 50µm ...
today TTKN News - MEMS technology
- 3D printing method advances electrically small antenna design
- "Recent attention has been directed toward producing antennas by screen-printing, inkjet printing, and liquid metal-filled microfluidics in simple motifs, such as dipoles and loops,” explained Jennifer T. Bernhard, a professor of electrical and ...
today Nanotechwire.com - MEMS technology
- New blood analysis chip could lead to disease diagnosis in minutes
- By Sarah Yang, Media Relations | March 16, 2011 A major milestone in microfluidics could soon lead to stand-alone, self-powered chips that can diagnose diseases within minutes. The device, developed by an international team of researchers from the ...
today UC Berkeley - MEMS technology
- Chip-Scale Atomic Clock
- MEMS micromachining for the clock's core components made a dramatic difference in the its efficiency, says John Kitching, who runs the atomic devices and instrumentation group at the US National Institute of Standards and Technology, or NIST. ...
today IEEE Spectrum - MEMS technology
- MEMS microphone
- The device uses patented MEMS and audio signal processing technologies and is available in a thin 4,72 x 3,76 x 1,00 mm surface-mount package. It is reflow solder compatible with no sensitivity degradation. The digital I²S interface with high-precision ...
today Dataweek (press release) - MEMS business
- SiTime Launches the Industry's Lowest Power Oscillator for High Frequency ...
- SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwire - March 16, 2011) - SiTime Corporation, the leader in MEMS-based silicon timing solutions, today introduced the SiT8004, the industry's lowest power high frequency oscillator. The SiT8004 reduces oscillator power consumption ...
today Marketwire (press release) - MEMS business
- VTI Technologies announces record sales in 2010
- According to iSuppli, the total market for MEMS components increased by 18 per cent to $7bn in 2010 and these results indicate that VTI maintained a strong position among manufacturers of MEMS-based products. Consumer electronics was the fastest ...
today The Engineer - MEMS business
- The Patriot: Surgical Robots
- Micro-scale technology is being used to design swimming and crawling robots. These can move freely within body cavities. Test models of all these devices are undergoing laboratory trials. With all these improvements and ground breaking technology, ...
today my.hsj.org - MEMS business
- Schumer urges Southwest link from Albany to Denver
- Schumer notes that companies like GlobalFoundries, IBM and the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering have relationships with Silicon Valley. In a statement Schumer sais, "'Tech Valley' is one of the fastest growing tech centers in the country, ...
yesterday WXXA - MEMS business
- Trends in MEMS Manufacturing & Packaging
- From bulk micromachining to surface micromachining to SOI, and MEMS technology has been following a well-defined evolutionary technical roadmap with 3D integration being the next possible step. In the report, you will find manufacturing ...
bharatbookseo today - MEMS business
- Scientists Build Nano-Sized Traps to Control Prostate Cancer Metastasis
- The researchers suggested that imprisoning the cancer stem cells in the nanomaterial could integrate the SAP into the chemotherapy drug and make the localized treatment more effective because it would prevent the cancer cells to escape from the ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale liquid droplet deposition using the ultrasmall aperture ...
- We have developed a novel method for nanometer-sized droplet deposition of electrically conductive liquids based on the dynamic mode atomic force microscopy (AFM). We succeeded in depositing liquid droplets with a volume of ten ...
admin today - Nanotechnology
- Light Slows at the Nanoscale
- Now a US group has achieved the feat on nanoscale silicon chips—an advance that could be a step toward building "quantum" networks that are fundamentally secure. Some of the most effective ways to slow light came in the late 1990s. ...
today Science AAAS - Nanotechnology
- Nano - A Small Issue | Personal Care Truth or Scare
- A sheet that is 2 miles long by 2 miles wide, but only 50nm thick would be a nano material. Would this absorb through your skin or lungs ? Well, obviously not, this is a slightly silly example, but it is still correct and should make ...
Guest today - Nanotech business
Sensors Expo & Conference is the only industry event in North America exclusively focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership!
for the latest information on the 2011 event. PLUS
- Register with discount code: A332H for $50 off Gold & Main Conference Passes!
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2011-03-16 - 2011-03-17
Doubletree San Jose Hotel
Strategies to Reduce Time and Cost of MEMS End-of-Line Testing
- MEPTEC 9th Annual MEMS Symposium
Wyndham San Jose, CA
MEMS - Driving Innovation. Existing Technologies Enable Future Innovations
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Sensors Expo & Conference 2011
- 2011-06-07 - 2011-06-08
Focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- COMS 2011
- 2011-08-28 - 2011-08-31
Commercialization of Micro - Nano Systems
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users