View Mailing Online
- MEMS based programmable oscillator cuts power by 66% | News about ...
- MEMS based programmable oscillator offers power reduction of 66 Piyush Sevalia, vice president of marketing for SiTime, said that reducing energy usage is a key goal of electronics manufacturers. "Typically, quartz oscillator suppliers ...
New Electronics - News Articles today - MEMS technology
- 3-D Printing Creates Electrically Small Antennas
- Jennifer T. Bernhard, a professor of electrical and computer engineering at the University of Illinois, explained, "Recent attention has been directed toward producing antennas by screen-printing, inkjet printing, and liquid metal-filled microfluidics ...
today TV Technology - MEMS technology
- Wireless Sensors Push Smart Machines Into Green Revolution
- ... ARaymond and Micropelt today announced that they are jointly presenting thermal-energy harvesting-based solutions to power 'smart sensors' and 'smart microsystems' at the Hannover Fair under the common theme of 'Green Solutions. ...
today PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS technology
- Blood Testing at Hyperspeed, Thanks to UC Berkeley Bioengineers
- An international team of microfluidics researchers from UC Berkeley, Ireland's Dublin City University, and Chile's Universidad de Valparaíso worked together to develop SIMBAS, which could make testing for HIV or TB as quick and easy as testing for ...
today East Bay Express - MEMS technology
- Yale scientists develop alloys for blow moulding
- The new processing technique has also been used to fabricate miniature resonators for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), gyroscopes and other resonator applications. By blow moulding the BMGs, the team was able to combine three separate steps in ...
today Metal Powder Report - MEMS technology
- I-Micronews - MEMS CORPORATE/FINANCE: VTI Technologies announces ...
- VTI Technologies, a leading supplier of 3D MEMS sensors announces excellent results for 2010. The Group's net sales increased by 42 percent and totalled EUR 75.8 million (EUR 53.6 million in 2009). ...
today - MEMS business
- Coventor SEMulator3D Software Reduces Cost and Development Cycles ...
- SEMulator3D is already in use by the world's largest semiconductor companies, MEMS integrated device manufacturers (IDMs) and MEMS foundries for tasks ranging from process integration and documentation of advanced logic and memory ...
admin today - MEMS business
This symposium will focus on new directions for the applications of MEMS technologies, the challenges encountered to move forward, and the existing semiconductor technologies that can enable them. "Triple Crown" keynote speakers Dr. Janusz Bryzek, Joseph Mallon, and Dr. Kurt Petersen will make this an event you should not miss! Register now
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2011-03-16 - 2011-03-17
Doubletree San Jose Hotel
Strategies to Reduce Time and Cost of MEMS End-of-Line Testing
- MEPTEC 9th Annual MEMS Symposium
Wyndham San Jose, CA
MEMS - Driving Innovation. Existing Technologies Enable Future Innovations
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Sensors Expo & Conference 2011
- 2011-06-07 - 2011-06-08
Focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- COMS 2011
- 2011-08-28 - 2011-08-31
Commercialization of Micro - Nano Systems
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users